Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

Discus and support Controller shuts off and audio cuts out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krylo42_, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Krylo42_
    Krylo42_ Guest

I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of me cutting out, eventually in games when this is happening I start to lose control of the character and then followed by my controller shutting off and sometimes just won’t reconnect to my Xbox resulting in me having to restart my xbox just to get it to connect back to my xbox but the audio cut outs still happen.

I’ve tried buying a new controller, buying a new headset, buying new batteries, deep cleaning my controller, factory resetting the Xbox, updating my Xbox and controller, restarting my WiFi. Literally everything.

:)

Krylo42_, Aug 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: