Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Discus and support Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kb1ilu1990, Oct 19, 2019.

1. kb1ilu1990
    kb1ilu1990 Guest

Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot!

We the people, Users of Xbox One Console,
    Have had enough!

In this discussion,
    I will be both blunt and honest!

We have a serious problem with users players and anyone in particular who uses the Xbox One Console have a serious problem with our controller Sensitivity!

I have read multiple fourmums between Reddit,Facebook, and Microsoft's forums that we have no ability to calibrate our controllers.

Yes, There is a app that lets you somewhat configure your button mapping and test your buttons. However, there are no options for configuring your controller
    left or right joystick sensitivity or your A,B,X,Y Button sensitivity. And this is a major problem when you want to play games like Forza or Need For Speed or any kind of NASCAR game. I mean come
    on! you move the stick a nanometer to the left and your on screen character is running left like their life is in danger. ( I hope you understand what I'm saying!)

So, with this all said for the love of any god or allah or whatever your belief is,

Will Someone please fix this????

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

John G.

North Carolina

Xbox Live GamerTag =

[mod removed-personal information]

[mod removed-personal information]

:)

kb1ilu1990, Oct 19, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Scaluh2 Win User

You can set the control sticks to a delayed push in the app for the Elite V2, not sure if this is an option with the standard controller or not. Im not sure if button sensitivity is something that the current hardware would allow.
  4. Albert X Win User

I do agree that sensitivity should be an option on controllers. Now with the elite 2 and the tension control system this should be addressed. To be honest this is not really much of an issue for me as I find that most games have sensitivity settings built
    in to the game itself.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

i like the idea of being able to change up your overall sensitivity. Use the link here -> xboxinsiders this will take you to the insiders Reddit page where you can find
    the right place to share your ideas and requests.

most games have a sensitivity and dead zone options available so be sure to check them out.

And as mentioned the elite is an awesome purchase allowing you to do that little bit more.
  6. Aventhyz Win User

I've always played Forza and never had these problems mentioned, it must be some problem with your control or you can't adapt to the game with this control.
Thema:

1. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read! - Similar Threads - Controller Sensitivity Must

2. Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates: After the recent updates, my Xbox controllers are extremely sensitive when pressing the joystick and will continue scrolling after I release it. I've looked through the settings and there is no...
  3. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...: I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller. There are no ease of access settings and there is...
  4. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  5. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d
  6. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment: Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and...
  7. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?: My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to...
  8. Controller too sensitive after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller too sensitive after update: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them....
  9. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  10. How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?: I have struggled with this for over a year now. I play Minecraft on my PC using a controller. The sensitivity is off the charts. The smallest tap to the joystick will send the camera spinning....