Controller return

Discus and support Controller return in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jon howard2, Apr 13, 2024.

1. jon howard2
    jon howard2 Guest

Controller return

I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up on me and when i try to do a live chat it says i can be helped with virtual assistance. And takes me back to square one.

:)

jon howard2, Apr 13, 2024
  2. YoannFR_989 Win User

Controller return

Thanks for the response !

Ok yeah that's kind of stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And the virtual agent keep redirecting to the registering product page.

Maybe we could put this problem in highlight for microsoft to work on it.

[​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Controllers returned.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hollsnev, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue of your control.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can try to track your control by your service order.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Controller return

Hello Jon,

Good day! Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your controller return. I'd love to help you further however just to set your expectation, here at Microsoft Community forums we only have limited tools, and we don't have the option to access your account information.

We highly suggest contacting Microsoft Store Support directly for further assistance. They have more tools at their disposal to investigate and help you with your controller return. To reach Microsoft Store Support, please use this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/sale?rtc=1

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. We are always happy to assist you.

Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Arminator Win User

Controller return

For controllers the process to sign them up for repair is a bit un-intuitive.

You need to register your Xbox console first, then choose that console and in the drop down menu choose that you have trouble with an accessory for that console.

Then choose the controller you have trouble with, and then you can provide the serial number.
  6. Alderamin4191 Win User

Returning Controller

Just to be on safe side, You could always ask the postal service you use if they'll deliver it to UPS.
Thema:

Controller return

1. Controller return - Similar Threads - Controller return

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  6. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  7. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. Can I return a controller for a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I return a controller for a new one?: Hello, I bought a new XboxOne controller and it glitches while I use it. I’ve tried doing all that google said to try to resolve the issue. Nothing helped. I took it to the store I purchased it...
  10. Elite Controller case not returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller case not returned: I returned an Xbox Elite Controller for repair without any accessories but in the case provided as the original packaging is designed to hold this and the controller. I received it back bubble...