controller repair

Discus and support controller repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the 20th anniversary controller but the left stick no longer responds to upward inputs. What replacement part can I buy or can I send it in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt Swartout, May 16, 2024.

1. controller repair

I have the 20th anniversary controller but the left stick no longer responds to upward inputs. What replacement part can I buy or can I send it in to them to get repaired and how much that may be?

:)

Matt Swartout, May 16, 2024
  2. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Am gonna attempt to take it to my local microsoft store. I bought it online from the microsoft store. Think I should try and print my receipt from there?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Controller Repair

Hello LeeEldred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the microphone is not being detected by the console. Are you using

the Xbox One chat headset
    ? We recommend making sure the headset it not muted. The article contains several troubleshooting steps for this issue. Also, the article contains a link to the device support page. This is the area where you can set up a repair
    for your devices. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Controller repair

If you are requiring about your service request number, you should be able to locate it on the email provided by the Microsoft team when created the replacement order for your controller. However, if you are unable to locate it there, please contact our live support agents as they will be able to provide you with it Contact us | Xbox Support.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Controller repair

Hi, it depends on which controller it is. Normally, the controller is simply replaced when stored, as it is cheaper than repairing your old one. The Elite Controller can be different
  6. SwitchingOne Win User

Controller repair

Thanks all, that is a little reassuring

Much appreciated
Thema:

controller repair

1. controller repair - Similar Threads - controller repair

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  6. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  7. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...