Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged?

Discus and support Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/L81N, Mar 7, 2024.

1. /u/L81N
    /u/L81N Guest

So it seems tgere is a lot of us having similar issues regarding thumbstick issues and stick drift? I had ordered a new controller less than 2 months ago and has worked fine right until the latest xbox update that includes the recalibration tool. Havent seen much on reddit about it but I have been asking around in my CoD lobbies and it seems a lot of people are dealing with this as well. I am almost convinced the xbox update is responsible for the controller issues rather than it being peoples controllers. Anyone else dealing with this and please share if you are experiencing this so we can bring it to attention for a hotfix.

submitted by /u/L81N
    [link] [comments]

/u/L81N, Mar 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left analog, the character moves slowly.

Hi Berkayyaldız, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use the Xbox Accessories thumbstick recalibration tool?

To open the Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then under Profile & system, select Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets.

Before you recalibrate your controller, check to see if there’s a firmware update available for your controller. If there is, update your controller before you recalibrate.

Select Recalibration options.

Select the specific thumbstick you want to recalibrate (left or right).

Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the recalibration.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool

I hope this helps.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When ever I move the joystick of my Xbox controller it scrolls past everything very fast and I don't know what to do, help me😭.

Hi Wawfal, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To open the Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then under Profile & system, select Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets.

Before you recalibrate your controller, check to see if there’s a firmware update available for your controller. If there is, update your controller before you recalibrate.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool

I hope this helps.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

Hi XXBooTheGhostXx, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool

I hope this helps.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I'm trying to change the dead zone on my controller but I can't find out where to change it.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

Hi Wade, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Source:

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Controller Recalibration Tool Bugged? - Similar Threads - Controller Recalibration Tool

2. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  3. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  4. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  5. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  6. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  9. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  10. Can the joysticks be recalibrated on the controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the joysticks be recalibrated on the controllers?: I have 2 xbox one controllers that both cause the camera angle to drift in most games. They have no damage. One was recently purchased because of this issue but it also now drifts. I am unable to...