Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting

Discus and support Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever i get on a game (it picks and chooses) the headset will buzz and my controller will blink before disconnecting, it does it continuously until... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skypzz11, Dec 9, 2023.

1. /u/Skypzz11
    /u/Skypzz11 Guest

Whenever i get on a game (it picks and chooses) the headset will buzz and my controller will blink before disconnecting, it does it continuously until i unplug my mic, does anyone know the problem to this or have had the same or similar problems?

submitted by /u/Skypzz11
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skypzz11, Dec 9, 2023
  2. itsNapTime4u Win User

Xbox One controller problems!

Freaking same thing is happening to me, it happens on every controller I have. I have updated both controllers and I think the problem is with the adapter. I have astro a-40s with the stereo headset adapter and it never fails if I'm in a party my controller
    will shut off randomly shuts off, I get disconnected from the party. My friends use the headset that came with the xbox and haven't had a problem
  3. Krylo42_ Win User

Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

I’ve used the same earbuds for 3 years and never had an issue until March of this year randomly and when my audio and controller cuts out I usually just unplug the headset and listen to audio through my tv however my controller will still shut off or disconnect
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Controller randomly shuts off

Are you able to use the controller while it is directly connected to the console with a USB cable, does it do the same thing. If it does not shut down, then it may be an issue with the battery or connectors.
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Did the problem show up from a specific date or has it been a permanent thing since you got your controller?
  6. Zombie4Life666 Win User

Good day I hope your having a great day. I'm sorry to hear about your controller issues. I have noticed it happens to me a lot also.

Are you using rechargeable battery pack or AA batteries? A common issue is the battery packs that are rechargeable don't hold a charge long and thus creating weak battery connection.

I recommend trying different batteries and if that doesn't work then make sure your controller is up to date on firmware by plugging it into your xbox.

If none of these work I suggest contacting xbox.com/support and talk to a representative to further escalate it to tech support or someone.

I hope this helps a little. Enjoy gaming!
Thema:

1. Controller randomly shutting off / disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controller randomly shutting

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  4. Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off: Hello, my xbox one s controller had randomly disconnected for no reason, there’s been no problems with it and it was working fine last night, I’ve tried hard reset and trying to pair but nothing...
  5. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  6. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  7. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  8. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  9. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  10. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...