Controller Qualty

Discus and support Controller Qualty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @dragon Exactly! Feels like a piano key, but left doesn't feel as nice. @COD Yep, exactly. The left part feels slightly loose. Bugs the hell out of me Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxsquashiexx, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. xxsquashiexx
    xxsquashiexx Guest

    Controller Qualty


    @dragon

    Exactly! Feels like a piano key, but left doesn't feel as nice.

    @COD

    Yep, exactly. The left part feels slightly loose. Bugs the hell out of me
     
    xxsquashiexx, Apr 8, 2014
    #16
  2. I have 2 fairly new controllers and they are both rock solid
     
    dup115dae07-317b-4548-97d5-b30eae20eb91, Apr 8, 2014
    #17
  3. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    Only sub par products are fed to the cattle these days. The more you have to spend your money, the more happy you should be.
     
    jaihawk, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. xxsquashiexx Win User

    Controller Qualty

    @dragon

    Exactly! Feels like a piano key, but left doesn't feel as nice.

    @COD

    Yep, exactly. The left part feels slightly loose. Bugs the hell out of me
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Controller Qualty

    I did not want to say this back when I owned my ONE but my left handle felt loose and hollow. It would move slightly and just felt cheap.
  6. Flint SithLord Win User

    Controller Qualty

    @exxDUDExx

    My controller does the same thing. I thought it was just me being OCD lol. The right trigger sounds like a deeper thunk than the left trigger. At least to me.
  7. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Controller Qualty

    I have had no problem, but I got mine on day 4 and a little later respectively.
  8. dup115dae07-317b-454 Win User

    Controller Qualty

    I have 2 fairly new controllers and they are both rock solid
Thema:

Controller Qualty

Loading...
  1. Controller Qualty - Similar Threads - Controller Qualty

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  10. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...