Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

Discus and support Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Inf1n1ty33, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Inf1n1ty33
    Inf1n1ty33 Guest

Hi everbody,

I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone.

In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal.

When I start a game the Analog Triggers D-Pads are not working.

The Right Buttons are working normal..

I have also tried my Work-Phone (Sony Xperia XZ3). On this Phone everything is working as expected.

Any Ideas before i throw the Xiaomi Phone out of my window?

Thank you

:)

Inf1n1ty33, Jan 9, 2021
  2. ScreamingFoil34 Win User

Sign in issue, friend search issue

devices:

1. Pixel XL. Android 9

2. xiaomi redmi. Android 7
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  4. Xavorkis X Win User

Local Co-op Xbox Game pass PC (Two controllers)

Are you going to add this feature and support 2 controllers in GamePass?

I would like to use Samusng TV with GamePass/Xbox in cloud and 2 controllers.
  5. СергейМоди Win User

Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X with Xiaomi TV 4a 43 ']

Привет, у меня телевизор xiaomi mi tv 4s и я столкнулся с такой же проблемой, не сразу ее удалось решить, но удалось. Нужно в видеонастройках приставки поставить цвет на 32 бит, тогда сможешь активировать 4к и hdr10, а потом уже появится разрешение 4k

-[Translation - Hi, I have a TV xiaomi mi tv 4s and I faced the same problem, not immediately managed to solve it, but succeeded. You need to put the color in the video settings of the set-top box at 32 bits, then you can activate 4k and hdr10, and
    then there will be a 4k resolution]
  6. CptThade Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

Hi, i'm using 4 routers and they work very well.

1) Dlink Dir 620

2) Mercusys AC1200

3) Keenetic Extra KN1700

4) Xiaomi MI router 4
Thema:

1. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9 - Similar Threads - Controller Problems Gamepass

2. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  3. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  4. Problem with the controller and wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the controller and wifi: I have had the xbox one for quite some time, and I was playing it without any problems until recently. The console began to fail, it sometimes struggles to connect to the wifi network and the...
  5. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  10. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89