Controller overheated

Discus and support Controller overheated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing on my xbox when I got the low batteries warning. I kept playing for a while but then the white LED turned off and I figured batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maxrio, Dec 30, 2015.

1. maxrio
    maxrio Guest

Controller overheated

So I was playing on my xbox when I got the low batteries warning. I kept playing for a while but then the white LED turned off and I figured batteries had died. Today I decided to take away the batteries and plug my controller via USB to my PC to play a
    game (a PC game). When I did, the white LED wouldn't turn on, and after a short while (10 minutes maybe?) the controller overheated near the D-Pad zone. I tried later to plug it back, but still the LED wouldn't turn on.

So what should I do now? Can this be repaired? Is the controller still usable after some fix? How?

Thanks for any help or tip!

:)

maxrio, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Overheated XBOX One controller

I use my XO controller solely with my PC and one day it just overheated for no reason while I left it connected to my PC with a USB cable. It was extremely hot when I touched it and is now faulty and doesn't turn on after numerous attempts to switch it on
    after it cooled down. Tried using AA batteries, doesnt work. The thing is I bought it brand new in box from someone online and I cant do the microsoft repair service online as it keeps telling me the information is wrong, I dont understand.

PrepaidElf91501, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Overheated XBOX One controller

Ok thanks, really disappointed with this lousy controller...

PrepaidElf91501, Dec 30, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Controller overheated