Controller on enter the gungeon

Discus and support Controller on enter the gungeon in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am playing on xbox game pass for pc using a controller and keep encountering an issue where if I aim to the upper right it will bring down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gamerinasuit, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Gamerinasuit
    Gamerinasuit Guest

Hello,

I am playing on xbox game pass for pc using a controller and keep encountering an issue where if I aim to the upper right it will bring down the top bar and close out of the game. I don't believe this happens for other games, but it definitely does not happen
    in any steam game. Is there some setting I can change to prevent this from happening?

Thanks

:)

Gamerinasuit, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Dadtendo Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

Castle Crashers. Minecraft. Enter the Gungeon. The Metal Slug games.
  3. BloodWolf Z52 Win User

FUTURE GAMES WE WANT TO SEE ON XBOX ONE!

I would like see enter the gungeon come to xbox.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

I found a couple arcade games to be awesome like Enter the Gungeon
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

Enter the Gungeon. A fantastic rogue lite with ridiculous weapon variety and a lot of replayability.
  6. Dadtendo Win User

Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

The Hunters dog on Enter the Gungeon. Also Rush on the Mega Man games. Boing!
Thema:

1. Controller on enter the gungeon - Similar Threads - Controller enter gungeon

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  8. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...
  9. Control game, press enter to start does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Control game, press enter to start does nothing: Hello, I installed the game Control from the Xbox GamePass store. When I launch the game, it starts up and comes to the screen where it says "Press Enter to start". Now when I press enter or click...
  10. Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!: The game does not save the graphics settings, controls! Every time you enter the game, you have to adjust the image quality, extension and steering settings! Help me please!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enter the gungeon pc.how to use controller gamepass