Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.

Discus and support Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever I connect my controller (XBOX series controller or Elite Series 2 controller) to my phone (Galaxy S10+), via wired, the right thumb stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sircaptin, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Sircaptin
    Sircaptin Guest

Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.

Whenever I connect my controller (XBOX series controller or Elite Series 2 controller) to my phone (Galaxy S10+), via wired, the right thumb stick doesn't work and my R2 and L2 triggers send inputs as X and Y rotation (what the right stick is supposed to do). This only happens on my android when I played wired; playing bluetooth eliminates that problem but adds the latency problem that is pushing me to want to play wired in the first place. Anybody else have this issue or a fix?

:)

Sircaptin, Jan 30, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: