Controller not working on a specific game after connected to the console

Discus and support Controller not working on a specific game after connected to the console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother connected my controller to his console (Xbox Series S), after that no matter how many times I connect and reconnect my controller to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Malzomen, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Malzomen
    Malzomen Guest

My brother connected my controller to his console (Xbox Series S), after that no matter how many times I connect and reconnect my controller to my computer, it doesn't work. I also tried system restore to restore to a date that it worked but no luck, it tisn't related to my pc. The game is Honkai Star Rail, also I have another game of same developers and it works fine with my controller, the problem is only with that game. I also re-installed the game, deleted the game restarted and installed again, but still no luck. Also to remove my controller from the xbox series s I only could press the reconnect button on the controller for 3 seconds, so is there anything else I can do? I just want it to get fixed

:)

Malzomen, Dec 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: