controller not working in forza motorsports 8

Discus and support controller not working in forza motorsports 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my controller is not working in forza motorsports 8, It works perfectly fine in Forza horizon 5 but forza motorsports is not seeing it. also the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Paterson, Oct 12, 2023.

1. controller not working in forza motorsports 8

my controller is not working in forza motorsports 8, It works perfectly fine in Forza horizon 5 but forza motorsports is not seeing it. also the game is being super touch and is making me very mad that nothing is working. I am on PC.

:)

Justin Paterson, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Justin.
    I'm Renato and I'm happy to help you today.

You should refer to Forza Motorsport support, to check wich controllers are supported at the moment.
    In the following link you'll find the list.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...Forza-Motorsport-Supported-Wheels-and-Devices

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best Regards
    Renato
  3. iamchazAG Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

FORZA MOTORSPORT 7, CANT WAIT FOR 8!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Forza Motersport on PC?

Forza Motorsport 8. Should be released later this year.
  5. Edgarour Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Halo infinite, Gears 5, Fable, Forza Motorsport 8, Ori
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Forza motersport 7/8

Only If a MOD were made to the game, so It could be considered as "Forza Motorsport 8"
Thema:

1. controller not working in forza motorsports 8 - Similar Threads - controller working forza

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  9. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  10. LS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7: I recently bought elite controller 2 to play race games. It was working good on eagames. I even managed to play forza motorsport 7 too did 3 races with full practice. Today when i opened game and...