Controller not vibrating via wire

Discus and support Controller not vibrating via wire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 多 许1, Mar 6, 2024.

1. 多 许1
    多 许1 Guest

My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox Accessesories and in game, and the settings are all good. How can I solve this?

:)

多 许1, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi 多 许, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, on your computer start bar, search for "Services.msc" and open it.

Scroll down to the bottom of the list and right-click the "Xbox Accessory Management Service"

Select Properties > On this window, change the initialization/startup type to Automatic.

Click OK and restart your computer.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Jukebox360x Win User

Xbox Controller not Vibratiing for My Other Account

The controller I use currently is wired, and as I stated, it vibrates on the other accounts, but not this one. And it does always has vibration checked as enabled, but it just doesn't vibrate for that account.
  4. Lory is back 58 Win User

Controllers Disconnecting

If your controller is wired I thing could be damaged, and a little vibration can disconnect it, in my opinion you can disable vibration to solve your problem you can disable vibration by:

Xbox guide-Preferences-Vibrations-enable disable vibation

I hope this work for you.
  5. GrainedWings543 Win User

Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

I do not have an xbox, I use the controller on win10 pc. I took out the batteries, reinstalled the xbox accessories, tested the controller with Microsoft's game tester app, everything seems to be ok, exept from the vibration via bluetooth. It seems as
    if re-pairing the controller via bluetooth results in using the default profile. Via usb it does not vibrate.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller with windows 10

In addition to the instructions from XBF Chris J, make sure that you really have a wired Xbox 360 controller, and not a wireless Xbox 360 controller that you connect with a Play & Charge kit cable.

A real Xbox 360 controller that works with PC has a fixed, non-removable cable. If you can unplug the cable from the front of the controller, that cable ONLY transmits power to charge the controller.

No controller data can be transmitted via that charging cable, and therefore the PC can not detect it. But when the controller detects power coming through that cable, it vibrates shortly. Maybe it's that why the controller "only" vibrates, but is not detected
    by the PC.
Thema:

1. Controller not vibrating via wire - Similar Threads - Controller vibrating via

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  4. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  5. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  6. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  7. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  8. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing: Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no...
  9. Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC: I have recently purchased the Xbox Elite 2 Wireless controller. I use this controller via Bluetooth. The problem is when I play games like Forza 5 on my PC, I do not get any vibrations. The...
  10. My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...: I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on xbox accessories. If someone knows what...