Controller Not Synced After Update

Discus and support Controller Not Synced After Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning I power up my Xbox One and watch the green bar scroll across my screen. The update happens, system restarts and now neither my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hurt MaGurt, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Hurt MaGurt
    Hurt MaGurt Guest

This morning I power up my Xbox One and watch the green bar scroll across my screen. The update happens, system restarts and now neither my controller or my Thurustmaster TX wheel will sync to the xbox. The wheel is USB corded and is not recognized by the
    xbox or the kinect. The controller will not sync with the kinect or the sync buttons.

:)

Hurt MaGurt, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Minecraft Xbox 360 Achievements not synced to Xbox Live, why?

The last title update for Minecraft on Xbox 360 cane out September 11th. But the achievements from that update are still not synced after nearly a month. Why arent they synced? PlayStation 3 had them synced immediately but we still cant unlock them on
    the 360

Buttercup III, Feb 15, 2014
  3. PFKnone
    PFKnone Guest
    Controller won't sync!!! Please help

Update....I plugged in the controller using the play and charge kit synced controller then unplugged seems to work now

PFKnone, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Hurt MaGurt
    Hurt MaGurt Guest

Xbox Support on Twitter helped me on this one.

I had to do a complete power down which is holding the power button on the the system for 5 seconds till it shuts off. Then using the button on the system to power it back on. Both wheel and controller work perfect now.

Hurt MaGurt, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: