Controller not staying synced.

Discus and support Controller not staying synced. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my controller not stay synced to Xbox. Every other day I have to re-sync my controller. I have brand new batteries in controller even swapped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dally420nKS, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Dally420nKS
    Dally420nKS Guest

Why does my controller not stay synced to Xbox. Every other day I have to re-sync my controller. I have brand new batteries in controller even swapped out for new batteries. Still does same thing. Xbox is only a couple months old.

:)

Dally420nKS, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Controller losing connection

If the controller is having an issue staying synced, it could be the controller itself. The Kinect's IR is also able to sync the controller and if it is covered this may prevent the controller from re-syncing itself through the Kinect. If it happens when
    the Kinect is covered I would make sure to leave it uncovered and see if that helps. My other suggestion would be to see if it does it with another working controller or not as well.

EddieHendrickson, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Hurt MaGurt
    Hurt MaGurt Guest
    Controller Not Synced After Update

Xbox Support on Twitter helped me on this one.

I had to do a complete power down which is holding the power button on the the system for 5 seconds till it shuts off. Then using the button on the system to power it back on. Both wheel and controller work perfect now.

Hurt MaGurt, Dec 19, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: