Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB.

Discus and support Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have some problem. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB. One decision this problem is to delete wireless link in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tortika, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Tortika
    Tortika Guest

Hello. I have some problem. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB. One decision this problem is to delete wireless link in settings windows. After this need to add controller again. How to fix this problem,
    because this is not comfortable procedure especially if doing everyday

:)

Tortika, Feb 10, 2018
  2. X Buf87
    X Buf87 Guest
    Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hello,

Last week I buyed a Xbox One S wireless Bluetooth controller, for playing games in Windows 10. Unfortunately games will be slow when I use the controller with Bluetooth. My keyboard and mouse are also connected through Bluetooth. It seems like that 3 Bluetooth
    devices is too much at the Bluetooth controller.

Now I want buy a Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect the Xbox One S wireless controller. But is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to that same adapter? I buyed the new controller because the Xbox 360 controller gives problems at Windows

Anyone suggestions why games will be slow when the Xbox one controller is connected by Bluetooth? When I connected the controller through a USB cable, everything works fine.

Thanks.

X Buf87, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Can I use a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of a Xbox Adapter?

Are you talking about connecting controllers to the PC?

With a USB bluetooth adapter, you can connect one Xbox One S controller to the computer. Bluetooth connectivity requires your computer to be running Windows 10 (with the Anniversary update).

You can read more about bluetooth connectivity
    here

Internet Expert, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB.

Hiya!

Can you describe what Bluetooth feature you are trying to use and what is going on with it? Happy to help look into that if you can provide us with a bit more info.

What version of the console are you on and what version of Windows 10?

Mister Getafix, Mar 7, 2018
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

XBox controller disconnects from PC or stops responding

Hi Keith, There are two ways to connect an Xbox controller to a PC: with a USB cable or via Bluetooth.

Connect with a USB cable

Plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on your PC.

Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on your Xbox controller.

The controller should automatically connect to your PC.

Connect via Bluetooth

Make sure your Xbox controller and PC have Bluetooth.
    Activate Bluetooth on your PC.

Press and hold the pairing button on the Xbox controller for 3 seconds.

The controller should appear in the list of Bluetooth devices on your PC.

Select the Xbox controller from the list and click "Connect."

Let me know if the information is still useful.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

Hiya!

Can you describe what Bluetooth feature you are trying to use and what is going on with it? Happy to help look into that if you can provide us with a bit more info.

What version of the console are you on and what version of Windows 10?
  8. Jhonkito Win User

My controller is only flashing

Hi again.

You connect this controller by bluetooth or usb connection to your xbox?
  9. Francia J. Win User

My controller freeze my game

Is your controller connected via Bluetooth connection, wireless connection, or via USB?

Kindly try connecting it using a wired connection.
Thema:

1. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB. - Similar Threads - Controller connect bluetooth

2. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  3. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  4. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  5. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  6. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Hello! Since this morning my Xbox Series X|S controller is not working properly. I bought it a couple weeks ago and it was working perfectly, but today suddenly stopped being recognized by my PC...
  9. How to solve my bluetooth connection? Xbox series controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve my bluetooth connection? Xbox series controller: My Xbox series controller wasn't working properly with the Bluetooth. When connected alone to a USB Bluetooth adapter, it has a blinking issue, which surely connects, but seconds after, it...
  10. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help...