controller no longer turns on sytem after update

Discus and support controller no longer turns on sytem after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; was this something disabled in the update because it no longer will turn the sytem on 29372cdb-6f14-4673-944e-8aaad2bb57c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KBlack2595, Apr 12, 2017.

1. KBlack2595
    KBlack2595 Guest

was this something disabled in the update because it no longer will turn the sytem on

:)

KBlack2595, Apr 12, 2017
  2. Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

I too have a Samsung HWF450 no longer turns on or off after update. Frustrating.

IsolatedEntropy, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Xbox One Startup issues after September update

Since the update, my controller no longer starts the system and neither do voice commands. The hdmi connection isn't found on the tv and after a frozen boot that does nothing, I must pull the plug and then restart it manually to get it to turn on. This had
    happened everytime since update.

MrRidickulous, Apr 12, 2017
  4. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest

To my knowledge nothing in this regard was changed. My controller still turns on my Xbox when the Xbox button is pressed and held.

Do you have access to another controller? If so can you test it?

NENGaming, Apr 13, 2017
  5. KBlack2595
    KBlack2595 Guest
    i dont i only have 1 controller

KBlack2595, Apr 13, 2017
  6. KBlack2595
    KBlack2595 Guest
    nevermind i just tryed it and it worked so who knows

KBlack2595, Apr 13, 2017
  7. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest
    Good news. Glad it sorted itself out.

NENGaming, Oct 31, 2018
  8. KBlack2595 Win User

i dont i only have 1 controller
  9. NENGaming Win User

To my knowledge nothing in this regard was changed. My controller still turns on my Xbox when the Xbox button is pressed and held.

Do you have access to another controller? If so can you test it?
  10. NENGaming Win User

Good news. Glad it sorted itself out.
  11. KBlack2595 Win User

nevermind i just tryed it and it worked so who knows
  12. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Sytem Update troubles

Keep trying to download I was getting this code the other day, it should eventually work.. hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. controller no longer turns on sytem after update - Similar Threads - controller longer turns

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  4. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  5. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  6. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  7. share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller: a month ago, the share button on my xbox controller was able to take screenshots using bluetooth or USB. But after updating Windows a week ago, the sahre button cannot be used via Bluetooth. can...
  8. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  9. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...