Controller model 1914

Discus and support Controller model 1914 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I’ve bought a new carbon black xbox wireless controller, model 1914. When i try to fit the battery pack from my slightly older controller it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jennywigwam, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Jennywigwam
    Jennywigwam Guest

Controller model 1914

Hi

I’ve bought a new carbon black xbox wireless controller, model 1914.

When i try to fit the battery pack from my slightly older controller it won’t fit. This is very annoying as they seem identical other than the colour so i don’t understand why it doesn’t fit. Can anyone advise?

:)

Jennywigwam, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

The both model have 4 motors, 2 in the triggers and 2 in the handles..

You can clearly see the motors in the following links:

Model 1914 Xbox Series:

Xbox Series X|S Wireless Controller (Model 1914) Full Disassembly - iFixit Repair Guide

Model 1708 Xbox One

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Wireless+...

Note: These links are third-party and maybe can be exposed to hyperlinks, search engines and advertisements.
  3. EugeneGriffin Win User

Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When will this be fixed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Gerald46547645873459, try to follow the procedures below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

And make sure your console already has the last September update.
    This does not work for the 1914 Xbox Controller. This only works for controllers before the 1914 model. There needs to be an option that works for the 1914 model controller.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

new xbox controller feels slow and delayed

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today SW1F7

May I know if this is happening only with fortnite when you use this controller? Or is with all your games?

The controller firmware is up to date and everything?

That's the latest model, also known as 1914, try double checking this in the little label that appears as soon as you open the lid, I have three Xbox Controllers including the 20th anniversary controller and is the same 1914.
  5. SW1F7 Win User

new xbox controller feels slow and delayed

Yes i checked my other controller as well and both this delayed one and the OG that came with the Xbox series s is 1914 model and yes everything is updated including controller and system. I don't have any other games so i don't know if it's just Fortnite or not.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What is the warranty period of a Xbox controller model 1914

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kobus

Xbox accessories such as controllers or remotes vary by country but on average have a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase (depending on where are you located you can have 1 year)

If you want to double check warranty status of your controller you can do it by logging in to
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
Thema:

Controller model 1914

1. Controller model 1914 - Similar Threads - Controller model 1914

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  5. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  6. Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537?: Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? i don't have a pc or the xbox it came with an i tried updating as im supposed to but even usb connected it wont connect as to...
  7. Xbox One Controller Model 1697 - Can't revert firmware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Model 1697 - Can't revert firmware?: Hi, First, the controller worked fine until yesterday. I tried to connect the controller with the TP-Link UB500 Bluetooth adapter and after doing everything like: - Update the FW of the...
  8. Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.: I've been using my Xbox One (2013 Model) on my PC to play games for months using the USB wire it came with and all of a sudden today it stopped working. 1. Yes, I've checked the wire. There's...
  9. Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?: I know the newer newer x/s ones have 4 motors total (2 in the bumper triggers). Do the model 1708 only have 2? jw, thanks. e37ae00d-cd4f-4342-8048-5fc6e05864c3
  10. Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708: I just wanted the PIN to connect to my Bluetooth so i could play Só queria o PIN para conectar no Bluetooth para poder jogar :( a7279b54-2b9d-49b3-bdd0-cfd7d3e6bbe3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. model 1914 xbox controller bumper

2. drift synonym xbox one controller Model 1914