Controller loses partial function - how to fix?

Discus and support Controller loses partial function - how to fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago, I turned on my Xbox Series X controller and console, only to find that the controller had partially lost function. The only inputs that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LightsOut13, Jan 19, 2023.

1. LightsOut13
    LightsOut13 Guest

A few days ago, I turned on my Xbox Series X controller and console, only to find that the controller had partially lost function. The only inputs that functioned were the two triggers, the left stick, and the Xbox Home button. Note: a few weeks ago I discovered that my Left Bumper had become jammed in, but was still working.

I hard-restarted my console and when I turned the console back on, the controller worked as normal for a few moments before reverting to its less-functioning state.

Need to find out which device is the problem here so I can send in before my warranty expires soon.

I have the original Xbox Series X console and the controller that came with it. I use rechargeable batteries if that matters.

:)

LightsOut13, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , a fellow gamer and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know have you tried to update the controller too?
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Wired Controller / Headset Mic Noise buzz

Yeah, but then we'd lose the vibration function on our controllers!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

why can i not change my headset chat mixer

Which headset is it? How is it connected? If it is connected via the controller, then generally you would lose some functions.

I use anArctis 7 headset connected via controller and all the options are greyed out...I use the Controller Audio Adapter
  5. JKD HAVOC Win User

Xbox one play and charge problem

Is anyone else suffering the following problem?

when the official xbox one rechargeable battery loses power mid game and you plug in the official xbox one charge and play cable the controller loses all functionality?

This has been going on for some time now, and I had hoped it would be fixed.
  6. MideFatanmi Win User

Xbox One controllers have stopped responding on PC

The controller works again now, have no idea how I fixed it or why it decided to function properly now though...
Thema:

1. Controller loses partial function - how to fix? - Similar Threads - Controller loses partial

2. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  3. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  4. Controllers lose connection to Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers lose connection to Xboxes: My boyfriend and I have both of our Xbox One S set up next to each other in the same room while we’re visiting his family. For some reason both of our controllers are losing connection to our...
  5. Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects: I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now Every time I play a game my xbox comes up with controller disconnected - even...
  6. Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers: Every few days now when I go to use my Xbox Series X, all of my controllers are "disconnected" from the Xbox. I will hit the power button on the controller like normal, and the Xbox will not turn...
  7. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...
  8. Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...: I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller dropping connection. I have tried different...
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...: When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm aiming or turning the xbox app will glitch and cause me to keep turning or throw off my aim. I tried all...