Controller keeps pressing the same buttons

Discus and support Controller keeps pressing the same buttons in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have restarted both xbox and controller many times also I have switched controller and still have the same issue. I also have a text bug which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think-Connection-511, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Controller keeps pressing the same buttons

I have restarted both xbox and controller many times also I have switched controller and still have the same issue. I also have a text bug which someones mentioned earlier I cant click on anything I'm constantly fight the console to try to get anywhere

submitted by /u/Think-Connection-511
    [link] [comments]

/u/Think-Connection-511, Oct 6, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One Controller Bricked after Update Error

Hi, not sure this will work for you but remove the batteries/battery pack, connect the controller to your Xbox using the USB charging cable. Press and hold the Xbox button and the menu button on the controller for 10 seconds. Then see if you controller
    recovers. If not then do the same process but just keep pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller a few times.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

How to properly connect the Xbox one controller?

press the button console... then press sync button on controller (while controller is on) same way with the 360 just about
  4. AngryCow575 Win User

Controller keeps double pressing with buttons and joystick

I’ve tried on a few games and I notice my sensitivity feels different from last time, I don’t know if that means anything. I notice it a lot more when I am on YouTube or other video streaming apps. Sometimes the bar won’t disappear when I press B, or when I push my joystick up. I have tried to uninstall the Xbox accessories app, but I don’t get the option to uninstall. Should I buy a new controller?
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Angry welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the accessories app? Also, does this happen on all games?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Thema:

Controller keeps pressing the same buttons

1. Controller keeps pressing the same buttons - Similar Threads - Controller keeps pressing

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  9. My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...: [img] Hi, My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im not touching the controller at all. The controller is almost as new and this recently just...
  10. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.: My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing the capture button, Y button and causes my left joystick to go down (note my controller has not suffered from stick drift in the past). This issue only...