Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking

Discus and support Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krylo42_, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Krylo42_
    Krylo42_ Guest

I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can understand me for the few seconds it happens, then my controller will usually either flicker, shut off, then turn back on in the matter of a few seconds or will just shut off completely. I’ve tried all the “fixes” I’ve reset my console and controller, updated my console and controller, I’ve changed batteries, used a wire, I’ve used two different controllers (both have the same issues), I’ve even cleaned them out. This used to be a problem but would eventually stop randomly but now it’s happening consistently for about 2-3 months.

:)

Krylo42_, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Krylo42,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue with your controller that is keeping your audio cutting in and out. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We are going to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What type of Xbox controller are you using? If using third party controller, provide us the make and model.

2. When did the issue start?

3. Has there been any changes with the device, or change with internet connection? Have you tried connecting to different network and see if the same problem occurs?

4. Is the audio issue happens during party chat or during playing games?

5. If happening during playing games, is it happening on specific game or to all the games?

For the meantime, take time to read the article provided in the link below that outline what to do when experiencing audio issue in your Xbox console.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

controller keeps disconnecting

Exactly what they said above. Make sure the connections are clean and when you have the pack plugged in, make sure there is no visible crack anywhere in the case. It should seal up perfectly with no games or cracks.

Also if you know anyone with an extra controller you could try it on your console and see if it resolves the problem. You could also take your controller into any store that sells games or consoles and see if they will let you test your controller on their
    console.

Last. Make sure you don't slam your controller onto your lap if you are ever frustrated. If the controller is slammed down or set down too hard onto a surface, it could start popping the battery pack out of the controller. Over time, that will prevent
    the pack from snapping in properly. Hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controllers keep disconnecting!

If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps to no avail all you can do is send that console for repairs.
  6. Spyroman12 Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting

Not a clue to be honest. Its just part of the troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking - Similar Threads - Controller keeps disconnecting

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  5. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  6. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332