Controller issues

Discus and support Controller issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I connect my Xbox controller to my PC or any device it shows on the device as connected then disconnected. And keeps changing between them and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thomas Mannion, May 29, 2024.

1. Controller issues

When I connect my Xbox controller to my PC or any device it shows on the device as connected then disconnected. And keeps changing between them and changing every second until it just comes up with disconnected and stays like that.

:)

Thomas Mannion, May 29, 2024
  2. CAROLINEMARCROFT Win User

Controller Issue

Do not require help on this now - part of controller was stuck
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Controller issues

It sounds like you're not hitting the sync button on the console itself.

With your console powered on, hit the Guide button. Wait for the LEDs to start flashing. Once they're flashing, hit the sync button (near the Play & Charge cable port). The LEDs on the controller will start spinning. After you've hit that, hit the Sync button
    on the front of the consoles. On the original 360 it's its own button to the right of the MU ports. On the 360 S it's the IR window/button to the left of the front USB trap door. Once you hit the sync button on the console, the Ring of Light on the console
    should start spinning.

There's a
    decent guide on the XBOX site
  4. ODIE79 Win User

Controller Issue ?

Controllers do wear out. Every gamer handles it different and your movements will do that to the joystick. Certain games are harder on different buttons. Thats a battlefield controller :) mine looks just like it. Its a battle hardened controller that might
    need to be retired. It happens to the best of us.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Controller issues

Hey there pollock1978! Since this thread is dated back nearly a year, could you please create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue? This will allow us to help you out individually and leave the OP be. :) Thank you!
  6. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Controller issues

[quote user="Jenny Wartz"]

Must have been right after the 12 kill game with the stakeout...........

[/quote]

Bah. That thing sucks. I think that tripled my amount of all time shotgun kills.

"Happy Drinking"
Thema:

Controller issues

1. Controller issues - Similar Threads - Controller issues

2. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  5. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  6. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  7. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  8. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: My Xbox controller will turn on but not connecting to my Xbox. And non of my devices have Bluetooth turned on. Idk what it is connecting to. I've tried everything...
  9. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  10. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...