Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

Discus and support Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EskimoBro, Jan 4, 2024.

1. EskimoBro
    EskimoBro Guest

Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox controller it shuts the controller off instantly any time you turn it on. Once you exit XCloud on Chromium and switch to the MS Store Xbox app the controller stays on without issue. Is this a known issue or am I the first to report and pinpoint the cause?

:)

EskimoBro, Jan 4, 2024
  2. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  3. ngocphi Win User

This new Support is a joke, I can't actually speak to a person to resolve my issue!!!

Usr non chrome or safari browser

Edge or Firefox works best for compatibility with most websites and yes this is proven in tests and known chrome issues

Which ironically edge and safari are based on chromium for some odd reason chrome and safari have the least js compatibility even html5
  4. ngocphi Win User

Fix on the Web issue

Lemme guess you are using chrome or safari?

Thats the issue

Chrome has a lot of issues wirh fb fb games multiple forums etc

Its best to use w3g compliant browsers like firefox or edge though edge is based on chromium it still beats chrome in benchmarks especially on java script
  5. ArminatorX Win User

On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  6. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
Thema:

1. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and... - Similar Threads - Controller Issue XCloud

2. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller issues: When I connect my Xbox controller to my PC or any device it shows on the device as connected then disconnected. And keeps changing between them and changing every second until it just comes up...
  5. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  6. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  7. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  8. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  9. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: My Xbox controller will turn on but not connecting to my Xbox. And non of my devices have Bluetooth turned on. Idk what it is connecting to. I've tried everything...
  10. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...