Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

Discus and support Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Y.N._280, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Y.N._280
    Y.N._280 Guest

As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC (Windows 11). It works perfectly fine on my phone.

:)

Y.N._280, Dec 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Y.N._280. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This could be a Bluetooth issue, have you tested if this issue happens when using a USB cable instead?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Don't call me defaul Win User

Controller struggles to connect to PC, and when it does, it struggles with intermittently disconnecting every 30sec to 1min for anywhere between 3-5 seconds before "connecting"

Sadly it's not any better, but perhaps worse.
    I've had a whole day of testing the controller with the cable connected to the controller without batteries with no issues whatsoever. However, I closed the whole PC down last night, woke up the next day and turned the PC on. I was about to start playing and sadly the controller has started doing the whole "briefly disconnecting intermittently every 30 seconds or so" once again.

It has come to this that no matter what I do, the process always somehow reverts back to the old habit of not being able to stay connected, or disconnects once connected intermittently. I've gone back and checked all the necessary moving parts are updated and it turns out everything is up to date. So I'm at a loss.
  4. InnocuousRuby67 Win User

wireless controller lights

If you notice four blinking lights on the wireless controller, it means there is a connection problem between your controller and the console. Fixing the problem involves disconnecting and then re-connecting your wireless controller to your system.
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

Hi if you have any wires connected disconnect them then power the controller on at the back of the controller is a small round button press it for 10 seconds then on your pc go onto devices and find device if it shows up click connect then turn of your xbox
    one using the button on the console.

Hope it helps
  6. cmart1011 Win User

Xbox Constantly Disconnects from Network

The controller has not been de-syncing. The console literally disconnecting every 5 seconds so i can't even stay connected in any apps long enough to stream anything.

The xbox is connected directly to the modem. I've tried multiple things with the modem too.
Thema:

1. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC. - Similar Threads - Controller flickers between

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: The only way I get it to stop for a short period of time is by when I encounter the issue, I immediately unplug my Xbox, plug it back in, go to settings, and then reset my alternate Mac address....
  9. Xbox randomly flickers, disconnects controller, and then shutdown. Have sent in for repair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly flickers, disconnects controller, and then shutdown. Have sent in for repair...: My Xbox game seems to flicker when I play games like WWE 2k23 and Modern Warfare. It will flicker for a while, disconnect my controller, and then fully shut down. I've sent it in multiple times...
  10. Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi: I loaded up fifa last night and that's when I first encounted the issue, today I've followed loads of different instructions on here telling me to reset console and other options but I'm still...