Controller faulty? Analog stick stuck (Day One Edition Controller)

Discus and support Controller faulty? Analog stick stuck (Day One Edition Controller) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey ladies and gents, when I'm playing FIFA 14, and I press the left analog stick down, it doesnt return to its normal position, I have to pull it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadGamer1988, Feb 15, 2014.

1. MadGamer1988
    MadGamer1988 Guest

Hey ladies and gents,

when I'm playing FIFA 14, and I press the left analog stick down, it doesnt return to its normal position, I have to pull it back up manually. I don't have this issue with my other controller by the way. Spoke to microsoft who said it might have
    debris inside, and suggested I put the hose from the Hoover on it, which I did, but it didn't help. Could a spring have gone on the controller. (If that's what the analog sticks are attached to of course)?

:)

MadGamer1988, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Controller analog sticks broken?

Yup! I also have a similar problem. My left analog stick is defective. It keeps looking up and down without me even touching the controller! It makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to play any games that require the use of the left analog stick. I also have the
    Day One edition controller and am not interested in losing it to a ordinary replacement. I thought Microsoft tested these controllers NON-STOP like they showed in the videos! What happened!?

A Noble Legend, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Xbox One Controller Repair

My Day One controllers left analog stick is broken. I am thinking about sending it back. Would they give me another Day One controller in exchange or a standard controller? How long does it take them to ship me another one?

BearWithShades, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: