Controller failed to update and now doesn't turn on.

Discus and support Controller failed to update and now doesn't turn on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, after trying to update my controller via the system tab with USB it has now stopped working altogether. I have tried all fixes, swapping batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Streety519a, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Streety519a
    Streety519a Guest

Hi, after trying to update my controller via the system tab with USB it has now stopped working altogether. I have tried all fixes, swapping batteries out, different usb cables etc. I have read this is a known issue, as my controller also updated to 5% then
    failed. After getting in touch with support via phone I was told my controller needed to be replaced, which means sending it to the Czech Republic and paying up to £20 for delivery charges. That clearly shouldn't be an option. Any ideas if there is a fix in
    the works and if my controller will work again?

Cheers.

:)

Streety519a, Feb 27, 2014
  2. Felipe Rossi
    Felipe Rossi Guest
    Controller will not turn on

Hello bloke, I had the same problem and the controller simply doesn't turn on. I have three controllers, they all stopped working after the update failed...

Felipe Rossi, Feb 27, 2014
  3. controller issues...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I recently decided to update my controller. Everything was going great until half way through the update it said update failed.. I took the sub out of my controller and now my controller won't turn on at all..... Please help me thank you!

BigBunny9197801, Feb 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: