Controller doesnt show up on pc but blinks white light

Discus and support Controller doesnt show up on pc but blinks white light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, so when i plug my controller into my PC USB port, controller starts to flash but my pc doesnt do the sound when something connects or anything i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JiriSvobo, Dec 13, 2022.

1. JiriSvobo
    JiriSvobo Guest

Hello, so when i plug my controller into my PC USB port, controller starts to flash but my pc doesnt do the sound when something connects or anything i simply just cant find anything about the controller in the pc. I Have the xbox series controller.

:)

JiriSvobo, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello JiriSvobo,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to connect your controller to your PC and is unable to because your PC seems to be not detecting new device was connected. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you have tried to change the batteries of your controller?
    2. May we know if you have installed Xbox Accessories - Microsoft Store Apps in your computer?
    3. Do you have another computer or console to connect your controller with? Will the other device recognize your controller?
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Win10Gamer4STEA Win User

Xbox One controller connecting to PC

Hi Formula! Do you notice any lights on the controller? Usually the white light should stay white and not be blinking.
  5. Jose Edu Lopez Win User

WD my book 3TB external hard dive, need advise

I have a 2tb my book wd, the drive is formatted to NTFS (default) in my pc after format I plug it into my xbox one and nothing shows up, it doesn't show up under settings>system>storage. The white light of the drive just blinks but nothing happens.
  6. MaximumSpagi Win User

Boot up time with external HDD takes about double the time than without. Is that normal?

That`s strange. I am using a Buffalo HD-LX3.0TU3-EU Drivestation 3TB.

When i am turning on my Xbox via Gamepad the white light on the controller begins to blink and search for a connection. Normally the white light stays on and Xbox is booting up within a minute or so.

But when my external HDD is attached, the white light keeps on blinking for some time and goes out in the end. After my Xbox has finished with the boot up process, I have to turn on my Gamepad a second time in order to use it.
Thema:

1. Controller doesnt show up on pc but blinks white light - Similar Threads - Controller doesnt show

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.: One day i wanted to play some games but suddendly my xbox controller doesnt turn on! If i click the Xbox button it wont turn on and when you hold the button it makes a silent beep sound which is...
  3. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  4. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  5. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  6. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  7. Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?: my series s controller tells new batteries that are fully charged that they are almost empty and after 5 minutes of using my controller the controller turns off. I've had this problem for 2 days...
  8. my controller doesnt work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller doesnt work anymore.: my xbox powerA nano enhanced wired controller for xbox series X/S disconnected from my laptop and I dont know how to reconnect it. ive tried going through all my settings and still nothing works....
  9. my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...: how can i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop? 24f9e331-0786-452e-83ab-02e98b751b87
  10. Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore.: Hi. Ive been having problems with my controller after i remove device, had some problem with connecting and wanted to pair it again, and now i cant get it to connect back to my pc. It shows up...