Controller disconnects mid game but light is still on please help.

Discus and support Controller disconnects mid game but light is still on please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller unsyncs mid game but controller is still on. I tried holding controller button down to reset. I disconnected console from the wall. Works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joao grande, Aug 12, 2023.

1. joao grande
    joao grande Guest

Controller unsyncs mid game but controller is still on. I tried holding controller button down to reset. I disconnected console from the wall. Works fine for a but until it starts doing it again. Please help.

:)

joao grande, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Joao,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Do you by any chance have any cell phone or router or any device which might cause an interference with the signal?

Best regards
  3. SNIPERWOLF123 Win User

Xbox One Controller Disconnecting, re-connects after a lot of effort, then disconnects again..

I'm getting similar problams with forza2 in mid game controller disconnects brings up message your controller has dc but it's still on and screen freezes have to do hard reset to get it working again
  4. xCHARDx-3D9F97C7-44A Win User

Keep getting disconnected from XBL.

Sadly, even after all that it still disconnects mid-game
  5. colllecionador Win User

Wired controller keeps disconnecting after every arm movement

Greetings Sly Impact.

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with your controller. Please let me try to help you.

Please try to follow the steps listed bellow and see if you can solve the problem.

Solution 1: Restart your console
    Turn your console off, wait a minute, and then turn it on again.

Disconnect and reconnect the controller's USB connector is firmly to the console connector. If this does not solve the problem, your controller will need to be replaced.

Solution 2: Disconnect all controllers and headsets
    If all four rings surrounding the power button on the console are green but the controller has four flashing green lights, four controllers might already be connected to the console. Disconnect all of the controllers, and then try to connect the controller
    with the problem.

• To disconnect a wireless controller, press and hold the Xbox Guide button for three seconds, and then turn the controller off.
    • To disconnect a wireless headset, turn the headset off.
    • To disconnect a wired controller or headset, unplug its cable from the console.
    To learn more about connecting your wireless controller, please read the following Knowledge Base article:

If your controller is still not working, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Replace your controller
    If your controller still does not work correctly, it might need to be replaced. Please contact Xbox support at the following address:
    http://www.xbox.com/support/contact
  6. Daniel Onnsy Win User

Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on. Any solutions/ causes?

Hi again. When i said disconnect from the light, i mean disconnect from the outlet
    What do you mean by configuring the controller with synchronization buttons? Just attempted your solution and it worked for my controller for about 15-20 minuted before going back to its original issue with the controller light being on when disconnected, blinking two times, and then would stay disconnected with the light on.
Thema:

1. Controller disconnects mid game but light is still on please help. - Similar Threads - Controller disconnects mid

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  8. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...