controller disconnected when playing forza horizon 4

Discus and support controller disconnected when playing forza horizon 4 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; playing others games, the controller work fine, but when i jump into the forza horizon 4, the controller just stop work, keep showing "disconnected... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DanielGao1989, Dec 1, 2020.

1. controller disconnected when playing forza horizon 4

playing others games, the controller work fine, but when i jump into the forza horizon 4, the controller just stop work, keep showing "disconnected controller", logically the controller shouldn't work any more, but when i tried the home botton, it worked, so wierd

submitted by /u/DanielGao1989
    [link] [comments]

/u/DanielGao1989, Dec 1, 2020
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  3. NorIsmail Win User

Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

The controller is fine with other games on my pc. Only when playing forza horizon 4 this issue happens
  4. Mamiyak Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Bağlantı Kesildi [Mod Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Disconnected]

I playing forza horizon 4 online when 10 min disconnect. Please help me. teredo working open. i have this probram 2 month
  5. PelsonBMW Win User

PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_09DA&PID_2701&MI_03&Col02\7&2c8f9229&0&0001.

this issue started when playing forza horizon 4 , fresh installed game , but im using a xbox 360 controller to play the game USB
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi Courage,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you've been unable to enjoy the game play in Forza Horizon 4 due to disconnection. When you receive the message concerning disconnection, is it from Xbox Live or from the Forza servers? Also, does
    this happen with any other games, or just Forza Horizon 4?

If you're getting disconnected from Xbox Live, then I recommend using the Xbox One Disconnect Solution to pinpoint what the issue may be
    and get your connection back to correct working order.

Should you be getting disconnected from the Forza servers, then I would recommend the following troubleshooting articles to see if any of the information is helpful:

Forza Motorsport & Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon 4 FAQ

It may also be worth your while to reach out to the friendly folks over on the
    Forza Motorsport Forums as they may be more familiar with the issue concerning your points. We here on the Xbox forums sadly lack the tools to directly assist with that.

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out in getting you back on the track!
Thema:

controller disconnected when playing forza horizon 4

1. controller disconnected when playing forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - controller disconnected playing

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller disconnects from my Series X....'AFTER' 2hrs of game play!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller disconnects from my Series X....'AFTER' 2hrs of game play!: Hi. Has anyone else had this problem? I have checked the batteries and they are fine. I have tried another controller and that does the same, it disconnects.... and that controller is brand...
  8. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...
  10. Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game: I already updated firmware so don't say anything about to update this or update that. I connect my xbox series controller via bluetooth on PC. After playing games a while (about 3-4 hours),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fh4 profile disconect controller

2. forza horizon 4 xbox controller disconnect

3. forza horizon 4 controller disconnected