Controller Delay for the right stick only.

Discus and support Controller Delay for the right stick only. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This only happened the other day but when I got in to play the new sea of thieves update I noticed that there's a considerable delay in my camera... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hammerhead179, May 2, 2024.

1. Controller Delay for the right stick only.

This only happened the other day but when I got in to play the new sea of thieves update I noticed that there's a considerable delay in my camera movements. Thinking this was just sea of thieves I hopped on fallout 76 and also Warhammer and both share the same issue of a considerable input delay on the camera. The moment is choppy and almost tank controls. And it's consistent through every game, I've switched controllers, repaired restarted changed the batteries and hardwired the controller but nothing happens. I've disconnected from the wifi and soft rest my Xbox in which I kept the games and data but for some reason I'm still having this delay. I'm not sure how to fix it and I've tried anything but a full factory wipe. Anything helps

:)

Hammerhead179, May 2, 2024
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Copilot w/2 controllers

Second controller will only be used for the left thumbstick. First controller will use right stick and everything else.
  3. II DIDIER II Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller

My controllers left stick has a delay trying to go left or right when i take the magnetic analog piece off the delay goes away but when its on it is super noticeable anyway i can fix this?
    Hello, you can request a repair at https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us#0
    Since your control is still within the warranty period, you will have no problem requesting repair.
  4. Hawki Tellash Win User

Xbox one Elite controller right stick drifting already

Performed some more checks using the controller app and although it was aiming right which is why I thought it was the right stick it actually turns out the left stick has the issue drifting right.

It's only slight but seems to stick like that 1 in every 3 moves of the stick. The app at least shows me what was happening.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Left stick controlling right stick

Hello @SkullyYT! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your controller. But don't worry, I'm here to help.

According to the explanation you have provided, I highly recommend checking the link below to troubleshoot the issue:

Troubleshoot issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If the issue persists after trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the previous link, you can place a replacement order for your faulty controller using the link below:

Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

If you are unable to create the order on that link please contact our live support:

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Skunkable Win User

Controller Issues

I am also having right joystick issues, it has a delayed laggy response. Left stick works fine....
Thema:

Controller Delay for the right stick only.

1. Controller Delay for the right stick only. - Similar Threads - Controller Delay right

2. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  3. Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.: TLDR; new Xbox Series X recently started having a delay between controller input and console output, only EVERY OTHER DAY. I bought a new Series X from GameStop 2 months ago. Worked great for the...
  4. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  5. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  6. Controller delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller delay: My controllers have some sort of delay with any game I play or app I use. I have two controllers and both of them seem to have this problem. I’ve tried restarting shutting down replacing batteries...
  7. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  9. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  10. How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?: My controller will randomly have massive input lag, and the buttons seem to hold their input. I have tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers, updating controller firmware with Xbox Accesories,...