Controller - console wont connect!

Discus and support Controller - console wont connect! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Van Noob, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Controller - console wont connect!

Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for 2 years). I borrowed a green controller from another friend (recently purchased by his sister) with the model 1914. Problem: the controller wont connect to the console! i have tried connecting the controller to my surface Go 2, and it conected. i searched on youtube for any solution, but connecting the controller to the console via a usb-type C cable didnt work. This has been going on for 5 hours. Does anyone has other solutions? I already have an xbox 360, and the controller cable doesnt match the new controller. Please and thank you!

:)

Danny Van Noob, Feb 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Controller - console wont connect!