Controller/Console glitch

Discus and support Controller/Console glitch in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Controller/Console glitch I have a strange glitch with my Xbox where about 20 times a day my controller will randomly disconnect and in so my console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OnyxDoggo, Jan 5, 2018.

1. OnyxDoggo
    OnyxDoggo Guest

I have a strange glitch with my Xbox where about 20 times a day my controller will randomly disconnect and in so my console will disconnect from the wifi and will crash any game I am playing, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them
    or if anyone knows how I could fix it.

:)

OnyxDoggo, Jan 5, 2018
  2. gencid
    gencid Guest
    I am surprised and actually enjoying myself.

Xbox One is my favorite MS console of all time. The XBO controller is my favorite game controller of all time. The XBO UI is my favorite of this generation. The only issue I have with the system are controller connection glitches and the limited exclusives in the action-adventure genre.

gencid, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Familyjuice
    Familyjuice Guest
    Xbox One Won't Turn On With Headset Connected(glitch)

I just found a glitch on the Xbox One. When you try to power up the console by pressing on the controller while the head set is plugged in on the controller, It will just flash and will not turn on the console. Remove the headset and try it again. This time
    it will work.

....Or is it just me?

Familyjuice, Jan 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: