Controller blinking shutting off and on not syncing with my Xbox even though I reset...

Discus and support Controller blinking shutting off and on not syncing with my Xbox even though I reset... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller has been acting crazy and blinking and kicking me off my headphones if I'm in a party chat or whatever I'm doing sitting on the home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deenative, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Deenative
    Deenative Guest

Controller blinking shutting off and on not syncing with my Xbox even though I reset...

My controller has been acting crazy and blinking and kicking me off my headphones if I'm in a party chat or whatever I'm doing sitting on the home screen it keeps not syncing with my Xbox and the controller blinks and all that good stuff it used to do it all the time then it kind of quit and then I did it about a week ago and then yesterday can be concerned that maybe it's the Xbox one s maybe it's so old it's just after a year just not cooperating anymore I do stay on it a lot I've been known to stay on all day without no breaks so maybe it's just finally taking some quits keep in mind when it does this and it disconnects my controller and it starts blinking doesn't kick me off of anything else it just messes with my controller and I've tried different controllers I've even tried brand new batteries I've even tried plug-in a random cord into the controller in the Xbox and it still does it I've even tried other controllers like older ones that I had I've tried resetting everything resinking everything anything you could possibly think of and it still does it I don't know if I'm just running my Xbox too much and everything is acting funky maybe my Xbox after a year is just deciding I need a new one since I always buy mine used but I buy them still in the box so like use I do buy cheaper headsets like $20 headsets and I do buy used controllers so I don't know if that has a big part of it or not I don't know what Xbox recognizes if you're using cheap equipment or I don't know I just did it again yesterday when I was in party chat with somebody it disconnected started blinking I couldn't move around on my screen no partychat and then like a second later it came back on and then it shut off again and then it came back on so I don't quite understand why it keeps unsyncing with my Xbox last time it did it I believe like I said A week ago and then before that it's been like months so more frequent it's not good I hate having to restart my Xbox in the middle of a chat or a middle of a game and then have to press all the buttons again to resync the controller reset the Xbox nobody wants to do that every 5-10 minutes am I controller is already assigned to me so that's already taken care of and updated so I've done everything to make sure that it's connected to my Xbox it's just something that it does randomly out of the blue no other settings have been touched no other chords it's just a random thing out of the blue maybe I'm just running my Xbox too much without taking breaks I don't know or maybe I have to buy more expensive equipment I don't know instead of a cheap $20 headset and I'm broken down controller that has been dropped a million times just like the other one that I tried

:)

Deenative, Aug 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: