Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way to check battery level on ipad when playing Xbox cloud gaming? 77c02ac7-9045-49ef-a21f-d57c9aad4154 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Muhammad Naveed Ahmad, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming

Is there a way to check battery level on ipad when playing Xbox cloud gaming?

:)

Muhammad Naveed Ahmad, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

If you've already connected a controller to your Ipad then try swiping to open the Today View widget screen of your iPad or iPhone.

On iPhone, swipe right from the Home Screen until you see the widget view

On iPad, swipe right at the Home Screen to show the Today View widgets

Locate the “Batteries” widget in the list to see the current battery life of any connected game controller that is powered on.

This is the same place you’d also be able to see any battery info for the device itself, along with the battery capacity of any connected Apple Pencil, AirPods, Apple Watch, AirPods Pro, Bluetooth keyboard, game controller, or other battery-operated Bluetooth accessories and devices.

https://osxdaily.com/2020/04/24/how-see-game-co...

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How much power supply does Xbox series s need?

It's the battery level for an Xbox Wireless the controller. The controllers can also be used via a USB cable also. When controller is wireless, the battery level for the controller will appear on the dashboard.
  4. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

Thanks. Actually I want to disable touch and use a controller instead but my iPad doesn’t read the controller while on cloud gaming. I’m trying to use ps4 controller.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a few questions about the controllers for XBOX series x and s

Yes, you should be able to see the battery percentage on the battery widget

But the Xbox app itself is not necessary. As long as you connect the controller via Bluetooth the iPad is going to show you the percentage

(If you want to check the battery in that way keep in mind that you need to switch between the Xbox and the Bluetooth connection)
  6. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
Thema:

1. Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Controller battery level

2. Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing: Backstory, Bout maybe 6 months ago, I bought a Blue Arctic Cami Xbox controller (officially licensed) with the charging stand (same bundle). I recently got a White Arctic Camo Xbox controller...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  5. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  6. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  7. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  8. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  9. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  10. Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?: Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no? c404dbc7-78f8-49e7-980f-9d479ee809ad