Controller and Headset CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING from Xbox One X

Discus and support Controller and Headset CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING from Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox One X, every 1-3min or so. I updated my controller but the problem got worse if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VovaBara, Aug 11, 2023.

1. VovaBara
    VovaBara Guest

My controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox One X, every 1-3min or so. I updated my controller but the problem got worse if anything. They used to work when plugged into my Xbox, but now even that doesn’t fix the problem. I have tried power cycling and re-pairing, however that yields no results. I’ve seen other forums but none of them provide an answer that works. I am using a controller for the Series X, however the problem persists on controllers for the One Series. Headset is Turtle Beach Stealth 600. This was not an issue until recently.

:)

VovaBara, Aug 11, 2023
  2. VovaBara Win User

The headset is wireless so it was not an issue with any of the ports or their cleanliness. All devices were Bluetooth and kept disconnecting from the Xbox randomly. I did a factory reset on my Xbox (keeping games and data) and it seemed to fix it, at least for now.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Disconnect and reconnect the headset securely to the expansion port on the controller. Wipe the headphone cable connector with a clean cloth and reconnect it to the controller. Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller. If it doesn't solve it, in the article below there are some procedures that can help you in this case. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-chat-headset

(Note) The link is in English and may need online translator software.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. If you have any problems, we are here for you. See you soon.
  5. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 1X controller

Hello Exphix,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X controller is constantly disconnecting from your console. We recommend making sure that the

controller is up to date
    . Also, we have a support article which provides
    troubleshooting for Xbox One controllers
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Controller and Headset CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING from Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Controller Headset CONSTANTLY

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  4. Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in: Hi, my daughter is trying to play my xbox one when she plugs a headset in it works OK in the fortnight lobby but as soon as a game loads it disconnects the controller. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  7. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  8. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  9. Controllers and headset disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers and headset disconnecting: Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X. The Xbox button begins to flash on the controllers and it...
  10. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that...