Controler Xbox One wireless on PC

Discus and support Controler Xbox One wireless on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since I installed windows seven update KB2992664, my xbox one wireless controller no longer works. It worked very well before this update. When I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThreadyCactus67, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Controler Xbox One wireless on PC

Since I installed windows seven update KB2992664, my xbox one wireless controller no longer works. It worked very well before this update. When I try to update the drivers of the controller, a message tells me that the most recent driver is already installed.
    Could you help me solve this problem?

:)

ThreadyCactus67, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Xbox ONE controller with Xbox 360

If I own an Xbox 360E and an Xbox ONE wireless controller with a wireless pc adapter can I connect the Xbox ONE controller to the Xbox 360 through the pc adapter?

DazzledGnat9603, Aug 13, 2018
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Connecting a xbox360 controller to a pc thru xbox360

No that is not possible to connect a controller to your PC through your console. You will need the Xbox 360 wireless USB receiver for windows or buy a pure wired USB xbox 360 controller (microsoft and 3rd party ones available and all will work).

The play and charge USB cable for xbox 360 controllers does not make a wireless controller wired as it only transfers power and not data.

You could buy an xbox one wireless controller that is newer and has bluetooth and connect it to your PC directly as seen on this page: :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

You can also use an xbox one wireless controller of any type (with or without bluetooth) with a Micro USB cable on a PC as well. THAT wire does make the xbox one wireless controller act as a wired controller while connected via Micro USB.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Here are the steps to follow:

Go to Search > type devicemng >launch Device Manager

Go to the Network Adapters section

Right click on Xbox Wireless Adapter > select Update Driver software

Follow the on-screen instructions to install the new drivers

Now, restart your computer and check if the problem persists.

Xbox wireless issues are often caused by power settings. Make sure that your computer doesn’t automatically turn off your console in order to save power. Here’s how to check this:

Launch Device Manager again > go to Network Adapters

Right click on Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Go to the Power Management tab

Uncheck the option Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power

M3tal Daz3, Aug 13, 2018
  5. it does not work. as I told you, when I want to update the drivers of the controller and the wireless adapter, a message tells me that the most recent drivers are installed

ThreadyCactus67, Aug 13, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    In device manager, can you right click the wireless adapter and go to "uninstall" and then reboot and see if the drivers being reinstalled automatically fixes the issue?

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: