Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]

Discus and support Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tento controlar o tempo de uso do xbox pelos meus filhos. Quando é necessário usar a conta para acessar algum programa ou jogo, funciona bem. Mas há... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatheusBortolin, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]

Tento controlar o tempo de uso do xbox pelos meus filhos. Quando é necessário usar a conta para acessar algum programa ou jogo, funciona bem. Mas há apps que não necessitam de login na conta, como Nerflix e a TV por satélite. Assim, é possível burlar o controle.
    Há alguma maneira de obrigar o login para acessar o Xbox?

[Mod translation-I try to control the time of use of the xbox by my children. When it is necessary to use the account to access a program or game, it works well. But there are apps that don't need to log in to the account, like Nerflix and satellite
    TV. Thus, it is possible to circumvent control. Is there any way to force the login to access the Xbox?]

:)

MatheusBortolin, Feb 7, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]

Hi MatheusBortolin

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help!

So it seems like you are looking for a way to force the login to an account so that the time limitations take effect when the account signs in. I understand that currently, your children are able to access Netflix and the OneGuide app without signing in
    and this causes them to get around the time limitations you've place for them.

The best method I can think of is to set up your parental account to instant sign in when the console is turned on. You can also set up a passkey or lock down your account with your password, so when your children turn on the console, your account will instantly
    attempt to sign in but won't be able to unless you put in your passkey or password. This way, they will need your permission to access the console when their time is up. If your children's account's are added to your Family group, their accounts will not be
    able to sign in without the parent account permission.

To set up instant sign-in, login to the parent account and go to Settings<Account<Sign-in, security & passkey<Instant sign-in and confirm. In the same settings page, select
    Change my sign-in & security preferences and select Ask for my passkey or
    lock it down.

Let us know if this works out for you!
  3. PIAZZAPIZZA15 Win User

Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo[Translation-Could not connect to the world]

Obrigado por tentar me ajudar mas esse não é o problema na questão de configuraçoes da família

[Mod Translation - Thanks for trying to help me but that's not the problem with family settings]
  4. KAUS AlcatraZ Win User

CONTROLE DO XBOX ON X NÃO RECONHECE FONE (TIPO P2) [XBOX ON X CONTROL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE PHONE (TYPE P2)]

É um controle novo, 3 meses de uso.

[Translation-It's a new control, three months of use. ]
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

olá, eu só tenho o tuttle beach q uso no meu controle padrao do xbox ones, ainda n adquiri o v2. mais acredito que nao seja compatviel... pois na embalagem nao tem informando isso

[Mod Translation - hello, i only have the turtle beach that i use on my xbox ones default control, i haven't got v2 yet. but I believe it is not compatible ... because in the packaging there is not stating this]
  6. iRespect L8 Win User

Favourite sidekick in a game?

Meu primo, o melhor de tudo! Jogando com a família é muito bom!

[Mod Translation - My cousin, best of all! Playing with the family is very good!]
Thema:

1. Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family] - Similar Threads - Controle uso por

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Problema Controle XBox One com menos de Três meses de uso[Translation-XBox One Control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema Controle XBox One com menos de Três meses de uso[Translation-XBox One Control...: Boa Tarde, comprei dois controles XBox One em 10 de Junho 2020, e o botão RB esta danto tilt, em momentos fuciona e em momentos não funciona, preciso de assitência, pois ainda esta na garantia....
  9. Falla control xbox one s para pc en 7 meses de uso

in XBoX on Windows
    Falla control xbox one s para pc en 7 meses de uso: Falla el control Xbox one s para pc que adquirí por mercado libre, oficial, en caja cerrada y con garantia. 7 meses de uso y ya se murió el LB y el RB va en camino a lo mismo, deben ser los...
  10. Mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago

in XBoX on Windows
    Mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago: mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y solo se apago y dejo de encender [Translate] My control has less than 30 days of use and it only goes out and I stop lighting [Translate]...