Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop]

Discus and support Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Meu controle sem fio funciona perfeitamente. Porém, como a bateria estragou eu comprei um cabo e uso ele via usb e ainda possuo um outro controle novo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrsineBoat9365, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop]

Meu controle sem fio funciona perfeitamente. Porém, como a bateria estragou eu comprei um cabo e uso ele via usb e ainda possuo um outro controle novo com fio. Os dois controles ao serem usados com fio via USB fazem a camera ficar girando sem parar para
    a direita. Quando tento usar o sem fio funciona. Seria um problema no aparelho? Como faço para calibrar o controle no XBOX360? Grato!

[Mod Translation - My wireless controller works perfectly.
    However, as the battery went bad I bought a cable and use it via usb
    and still have another new wired control.

Both controls when wired via USB make the camera keep spinning to the right.
    When I try to use wireless it works.
    Would it be a problem with the device?
    How do I calibrate the control on the XBOX360?
    Thankful!]

:)

UrsineBoat9365, Jan 12, 2020
  2. UrsineBoat9365 Win User

Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop]

Hi Onyx

Thank You for the answer.

Unfortunately no. The problem persists. GTAV, Red Dead Redemption, Tomb Raider. Every one I try I can see camera spining to the right. Then I have to try to maintain it to the center but it makes the game very hard to play into.

I think the solution can be buy another wireless joystick.

Is there any other solution I can try?
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey UrsineBoat

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

On the Xbox 360, there is no way to calibrate your controller. Using certain third-party software, it is possible to calibrate your controller on a PC, however, this calibration will only work on the PC.

If the controller sticks are drifting on a certain direction, there is no other option but to replace or service the device itself. However, Microsoft no longer creates or services Xbox 360 consoles or its associated accessories.

That being said, the only other option, indeed, would be to replace the device. I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.
  5. Gus Buratti Win User

Problemas no botão L3 do analógico do controle do xbox one e video games posteriores. [Problems with the analog L3 button on the Xbox One controller and later video games.]

Na verdade quebra o suporte plástico do botão L3 que é junto do analógico, solta uma peça plástica e deixa o analógico meio que solto, o problema está em pressionar o L3 e ao mesmo tempo girar o analógico em várias direções, sem dúvidas eu aplico um pouco
    de força necessária para pressionar o L3, mas como eu disse, era a mesma força aplicada em controles do 360 que jamais quebraram pois essa peça era de metal. Basta pesquisar e ver a diferença entre esse setor do analogico do 360 e controles posteriores dessa
    geração. Simplesmente a peça que fixa o Eixo que pressiona o botão L3 é de plástico e não suporta pressionar e girar para varias direções, como acontece com os jogos de futebol.

[Mod Translation -It actually breaks the plastic bracket of the L3 button that is next to the analog, loosens a plastic part and lets the analog sort of loose, the problem is to press the L3 and at the same time rotate the analog in several
    directions, no doubt I apply a
    little force needed to press the L3, but as I said, it was the same force applied to 360 controls that never broke because this piece was metal.
    Just search and see the difference between this sector of the analog 360 and later controls of this generation.
    Simply the piece that holds the Axis that presses the L3 button is plastic and does not support pressing and turning in various directions, as with football games. ]
  6. Allan S.G Win User

Bate papo e microfone Xbox one.[Xbox one microphone and chat.]

Boa Tarde AdrianPinheiro,

Isso provavelmente pode ser um problema em seu controle, ter estragado a entrada ou algo do tipo. Muitos controles ocorrem esse erro de só parar de funcionar o microfone.

[Translation - Good Afternoon AdrianPinheiro,

This could probably be a problem with your control, having damaged the input or something. Many controls experience this error of just stopping the microphone from working.]
Thema:

1. Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop] - Similar Threads - Controle Analógico girando

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Analog Control/Analógico do Controle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog Control/Analógico do Controle: Hi, My problem is that the analog practically does not work (it is updated, I have already opened it, I cleaned and still does not work) and the problem is this: example, if I want to go to some...
  10. Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control): Boa Tarde Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e sim esporadicamente, um ou duas vezes por...