Control Ultimate Edition Crashes

Discus and support Control Ultimate Edition Crashes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought recently control ultimate edition for the Xbox Series X, when I play the game on performance mode I have zero problens so far... But when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Descartes_Umacarta, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Control Ultimate Edition Crashes

I bought recently control ultimate edition for the Xbox Series X, when I play the game on performance mode I have zero problens so far... But when playing on grafics mode (ray tracing, etc...) the game runs for a while (5 minute's) then the fps drops, the games freezes and crashes to the main dashboard of the console.

Is it a probblem with the game or the console? Does anybody had the same experience?

submitted by /u/Descartes_Umacarta
    [link] [comments]

/u/Descartes_Umacarta, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of war 4 pre order issue

As a quick little bump, did you check Gears of War: Ultimate Edition's 'Ready to install' list for any pending DLC that needs to be installed? To find this, highlight the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition tile, press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller
    and select 'Manage game'.

Additionally, are you able to search for the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Character Pack on the Xbox Store to download?

Keep us posted!
  3. Jane25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

I have the same issue. Game keeps returning to dashboard. Bought ultimare edition download code from microsoft. Have undertaken a cold start, uninstalled and reinstalled. Even bought a new external hard drive and reinstalled but still crashing. Paid £89
    for ultimate edition, unplayable. Any ideas welcomed.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 23 pre-order ultimate edition

If you have pre-ordered the ultimate edition, then you should get the ultimate edition. The ultimate edition of the game does include the standard edition of the game, and any extras that is included with the ultimate edition. This is probably why it shows the standard edition as pre-ordered.
  5. Smwutches Win User

if i buy and disc xbox game i already have on digital, will i keep my same data on the disc?

You can just buy the DLC from the store. That won't turn it into the Ultimate edition though. The only way for it to be the Ultimate Edition is to buy the Ultimate edition.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

why doesn't the ultimate edition work for me on ea fc 24?

The ultimate edition of the game is the standard edition with the Ultimate additions in game.
Thema:

Control Ultimate Edition Crashes

1. Control Ultimate Edition Crashes - Similar Threads - Control Ultimate Edition

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  9. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  10. I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...: I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help. 0fe3b65d-84ea-4985-9e8c-be47be7c8122