Control Ultimate edition box art question

Discus and support Control Ultimate edition box art question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a physical copy of Control Ultimate Edition to play on my Xbox One X. I haven't opened it yet because im afraid to. On the front casing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Badasi12b, May 9, 2021.

1. Badasi12b
    Badasi12b Guest

I purchased a physical copy of Control Ultimate Edition to play on my Xbox One X. I haven't opened it yet because im afraid to. On the front casing it says "Xbox Series X", no mention of Xbox One liked other cross gen titles like Watchdogs Legion. When I look at the back casing it says "for use only with Xbox Series X consoles". But as I continue to read, it says "4k Ultra HD on Xbox One X and Xbox Series X only". So my question is... Will this physical copy run on my Xbox One X?? Is the box art a misprint? I know Microsoft said that all current games will run on the new hardware, but stuff like this makes me apprehensive. Please help, thanks.

:)

Badasi12b, May 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, regarding your question, you should just read the description on the case. If it says that the version you have bought with the game in only for Xbox series X|S then it must be only available on them.
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

I hadn't heard about that special edition box art before. That's great! XD
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Where are the Digital Day One Editions?

Dead Rising 3 shows the Day One Edition box art. Not sure about Forza as I bought the Limited Edition copy instead to get all the content.
  5. Atherza Win User

hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

The controller doesn't contain the eon bundle, the white Xbox One S console with the fortnite box art on does.
  6. the better twin Win User

Batman Arkham City Special Collectors Edition Details revealed

They've taken that hideous pose for the box art and applied it to the "statue"

Looks awful.

These Collectors editions are never worth the money anyway but this one is particularly unappealing
Thema:

1. Control Ultimate edition box art question - Similar Threads - Control Ultimate edition

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  8. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  9. Control Ultimate Edition Crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Control Ultimate Edition Crashes: I bought recently control ultimate edition for the Xbox Series X, when I play the game on performance mode I have zero problens so far... But when playing on grafics mode (ray tracing, etc...) the...
  10. I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...: I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help. 0fe3b65d-84ea-4985-9e8c-be47be7c8122