CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE...

Discus and support CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HOLA QUIEN ME PUEDE DAR UNA MANO PARA SACAR UN CONTROL PARENTAL DE MI CONSOLA ?? GRACIAS [Mod Translation - HELLO WHO CAN GIVE ME A HAND TO TAKE A... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alejandrofarias1, Aug 28, 2020.

1. CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE...

HOLA QUIEN ME PUEDE DAR UNA MANO PARA SACAR UN CONTROL PARENTAL DE MI CONSOLA ?? GRACIAS

[Mod Translation - HELLO WHO CAN GIVE ME A HAND TO TAKE A PARENTAL CONTROL FROM MY CONSOLE ?? Thank you]

:)

alejandrofarias1, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Xiousa Win User

Hola se me olvidó mi contraseña de control parental [Translate] Hello I forgot my parental control password

Hola!

Para restablecer los controles familiares, siga las instrucciones que se encuentran aquí

[Translate by Mod]

Hiya!

To reset the passcode for parental controls, follow the instructions found here

Edit: added hyperlink to the English translation
  3. ZingiestEar3 Win User

control parental codigo [Translation : Parental control Code]

Hola tardes como puedo quitar el control parental de mi xbox 360

La verdad no me acuerdo y he buscado en youtube pero ninguno me funciona...

¿que puedo hacer?
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE XBOX 360 I CAN'T GET IT OUT]

Hey alejandro

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to remove parental controls on your console.

There is an article that provide step-by-step instructions on
    how to reset the pass code from your console

Keep in mind that this will require you to register this Xbox to your account in order to continue with this process.

I hope this helps.
  5. alejandrofarias1 Win User

CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE XBOX 360 I CAN'T GET IT OUT]

HOLA MUCHAS GRACIAS SEGUI ESOS PASOS Y YA PUDE SOLUCIONAR !! gracias por la ayuda man !!

-[Translation - HELLO THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I FOLLOWED THESE STEPS AND I COULD ALREADY SOLVE !!
    thanks for the help man !!]
  6. AftPegasus1 Win User

Olvide la contraseña del control parental de mi perfil

buenas. tengo un problema con mi xbox 360 .

CONTROL PARENTAL. a amis padres se les olvido la contraseña para poder quitar el control parental y no me deja jugar al xbox live. me podrían ayudar con ese problema por favor

[Translation-

good. I have
    a problem with
    my xbox 360.
    PARENTAL CONTROL.
    to amis parents
    you forgot the
    password to remove
    the parental control
    and not let
    me play Xbox
    live. could help
    me with this
    problem please]
Thema:

CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE...

1. CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE... - Similar Threads - CONTROL PARENTAL 360

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  5. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  6. I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...: I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable? f20da73d-7e10-47ff-95be-ee547834cec2
  7. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  8. CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CONTROLE DOS PAIS OU SENHA PARENTAL DO XBOX 360 [Parental control or XBOX 360 parent password ]: COMO FAÇO PARA TIRAR ESSA SENHA? KRL Translation: [ How do I get this password? KRL] 6ab05d1c-0f9f-4e18-93a0-6a4bac0d1446
  9. Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on: please help, We have bought a second hand cbox360 and the lady who sold it can’t remember any information to help me unlock the parent control pin It’s asking a security question of what’s...
  10. Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control): I want to reset my pincode for the Xbox 360 (parent control), but i don't know the answer to the "controle question". What to do? 502edf14-42f6-434b-ab2f-4b0ac427f79f