Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button

Discus and support Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The panel on the left hand side doesn't pop up any longer d852b78b-5c9d-4ad9-ba16-fb7d8c9a6d41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattbox365, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Mattbox365
    Mattbox365 Guest

The panel on the left hand side doesn't pop up any longer

:)

Mattbox365, Jan 6, 2018
  2. Vortimous
    Vortimous Guest
    Xbox One Feb. update delayed from today to later this week

Yes, the battery info only appears when u press the home button on the xbox controller at the home screen.

Vortimous, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Dubbmented
    Dubbmented Guest
    revealing the unseen

Are you pressing the three buttons at that control panel thing? It shifts the circular mirrors, I missed this at first.

Dubbmented, Jan 6, 2018
  4. jakeg842004
    jakeg842004 Guest

i am having the same issue did u ever find a fix

jakeg842004, Jan 7, 2018
  5. ODd MaNn 0uT
    ODd MaNn 0uT Guest
    Doing a soft reset seemed to resolve my problem. Hope that helps.

ODd MaNn 0uT, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ODd MaNn 0uT Win User

Doing a soft reset seemed to resolve my problem. Hope that helps.
  7. jakeg842004 Win User

i am having the same issue did u ever find a fix
  8. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can you get open nat on Xbox one using five g mifi from T Mobile ISP inseego 5G Inseego mifi?

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please.
  9. Tarnend Win User

Fornite

if you press the enter button on the controller when on the fortnite icon on your home screen (the one with 3 lines on the button) then choose manage game and add-ons, do any updates appear?
  10. gds1972 Win User

my xbox doesnt turn on

Hi

When this message appears can you press the Xbox button on the controller (not press and hold as this will bring up the turn console off screen) and hopefully the guide menu should appear and you can select the home option where you will see your recent
    games/apps used.

To see all your games when you tap the Xbox button to bring up the guide if you press down it should highlight my games and apps just press A on the controller and all your games will be here. My games and apps is also located on the main home screen.
Thema:

1. Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button - Similar Threads - Control panel doesn't

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  5. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  6. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  7. Regarding Issue with NVIDIA control panel

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Issue with NVIDIA control panel: Since i have received my last patch from windows 11 i have been facing issue with my Nvidia Control panel. Is it a common one?? or Some other issue with my system....
  8. fps cap with in game limiter, RTSS and Nvidia control panel

in XBoX on Windows
    fps cap with in game limiter, RTSS and Nvidia control panel: Hi ,I have 2 questions 1.can limiting fps hurt a gpu?(i know its a silly question but i need to prove it to someone) 2.which one of frame limit options is better ? i usually use RTSS or in game...
  9. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...
  10. Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset!: Please help - my games weren't playing as I kept getting message that game was taking too long. Trying to do a factory reset but Xbox one won't swipe to the control panel (it just flashes). The...