Control broke, need information on exchange

Discus and support Control broke, need information on exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So, I bought my Xbox One with a single controller, then a while later I got another one. The second one worked just fine but one day it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leonix20, Nov 17, 2017.

1. leonix20
    leonix20 Guest

Hey everyone!

So, I bought my Xbox One with a single controller, then a while later I got another one. The second one worked just fine but one day it started to vibrate when I turned it on and then it just turned off, forever, it won't work again no matter what iI try.

I followed the steps on the xbox.com support but it still won't work.

The answer I need is: If I choose to ask for a new one on the xbox support, do I have to pay for it or will Micrisoft just send me a new one?

I'm asking because a friend of mine said that he got a free brand new one when he contacted the support.

:)

leonix20, Nov 17, 2017
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Controller broke, need help on exchange info.

Only thing you can do is purchase a new controller.

BigB EC, Nov 17, 2017
  3. leonix20
    leonix20 Guest
    Controller broke, need help on exchange info.

Hey everyone!

So, I bought my Xbox One with a single controller, then a while later I got another one. The second one worked just fine but one day it started to vibrate when I turned it on and then it just turned off, forever, it won't work again no matter what iI try.

I followed the steps on the xbox.com support but it still won't work.

The answer I need is: If I choose to ask for a new one on the xbox support, do I have to pay for it or will Micrisoft just send me a new one?

I'm asking because a friend of mine said that he got a free brand new one when he contacted the support.

leonix20, Nov 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey leonix20! If the controller is still under warranty it will be repaired or replaced with another controller. We do not have the ability to know if it will be a new controller or not. For more info, reach out to support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: