control alambrico e inalambrico | Wired and wireless control

Discus and support control alambrico e inalambrico | Wired and wireless control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hola tengo un Xbox 360 con un control inalámbrico y me regalaron otro control pero alámbrico, pero no puedo utilizarlos al mismo tiempo, podrían... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joacogg2009, Apr 11, 2017.

1. joacogg2009
    joacogg2009 Guest

hola tengo un Xbox 360 con un control inalámbrico y me regalaron otro control pero alámbrico, pero no puedo utilizarlos al mismo tiempo, podrían alguien apoyarme????

Mod Translation:

Hi I have an Xbox 360 with a wireless control and gave me another control but wired, but I can not use them at the same time, could anyone support me ????

:)

joacogg2009, Apr 11, 2017
  2. How to make my computer read a wired 360 controller?

hi all you be you? you are trying to use their control your xbox 360 and windows 7? but control is wired or wireless? wired if you tried to change the usb port?

DEATH LIVE BR, Apr 11, 2017
  3. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

I would suggest you get a wireless controller. It makes your life so much easier. You're not limited to a certain number of feet with a wireless controller. Also, with a wired controller there's always a chance of you tripping over it. I recently switched from wired to wireless and i'm loving every second of it.

GetFresh, Apr 11, 2017
  4. control alambrico e inalambrico | Wired and wireless control

Hey there RattyStew408,

When you say they don't work at the same time are you having an issue with both when this happens or just one? Are they both official Microsoft controllers? What happens exactly?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there RattyStew408,

When you say they don't work at the same time are you having an issue with both when this happens or just one? Are they both official Microsoft controllers? What happens exactly?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. amilcar12333 Win User

Mi pc reconoce mi joystick como Ps3/PC cuando antes lo reconocia como xbox360, el mismo ahora dejo de funcionar

hola el control es alambrico, donde puedo encontrar los controladores?
  7. JamInSince83 Win User

Voice ( Hearing )

are you using a wireless controller/headset?

I assume you use wireless controller as you say youve changed batteries.

what about a wired controller/headset?

if its fine with wired and not through wireless control then theres something not right with the console and its wireless sync with controllers.
  8. REN AERO Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I have both Wired and wireless controller and Headset.

Controllers:Xbox standard,Elite and Hyperkin.

Headphone:Turrtle beach elite 800x,Wired Senheisser and occasionally apple ear pods :)

Charge:Using an Panasonic eneloop. PRO.

Suggestion:

Combo1: Controller wireless+Headeset wired

Combo2:Controller Wired+Headset wireless.

Try to avoid:Both wired. :)
  9. Rooroo82 Win User

Controller keeps losing connection

Hi

The wireless one was used with and without the wired. The last two wired controllers including the current controller were used only through wire as they weren't wireless
Thema:

1. control alambrico e inalambrico | Wired and wireless control - Similar Threads - control alambrico inalambrico

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631