Continuous Online Error Status Codes

Discus and support Continuous Online Error Status Codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Regardless of what game i try to play online, when i try to connect to muliplayer it always brings a status code error. Most of the time they are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Detroit Boy 3, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Continuous Online Error Status Codes

Regardless of what game i try to play online, when i try to connect to muliplayer it always brings a status code error. Most of the time they are different codes that pop up so i cant narrow down a problem. Is there anything i can do to rersolve this on-going
    issue? Any help will be very appreciated.

:)

Detroit Boy 3, Jan 20, 2014
  2. An error that keep on appearing !

hello, while am trying to activate a free xbox live gold membership offer, i get an error:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Why ? And its a continuous error why ?

Also error status code: 80070057

How Can I Fix That ?

Thanks.

Morielo Ashraf, Jan 20, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Issue Buying BC Game Directly From XB1: L4D2

Quick question, well two really. What was the error code? Did you ask google what the error code meant?

Also, if the xbox is having status issues that can cause stupid error codes to drop. Usually though once you google the code you'll know what the issue is, and if the issue isn't related to the internet, i'd still hit up status page for xbox just to make sure.

Which i'll do before i hit post. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage seems everything is normal right now, so hit us up with the error code, i'd try again though.

cross44, Jan 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Continuous Online Error Status Codes