Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

Discus and support Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liz Lasch, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Liz Lasch
    Liz Lasch Guest

Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's obnoxious. I get multiple notifications to log in for them and I'm so sick of it.

I changed my email address yesterday. I created an entirely new email - a Microsoft Outlook email - and I'm still getting people around the world (I searched their IP addresses) attempting to sign in.

I'm ready to close my account but I figured this is one more shot in the dark towards keeping it. I have an Xbox account I use so I don't want to lose all my achievements. Can someone please provide help? Ive been changing my password nonstop and I've downloaded and set up Microsoft Authenticator in an attempt to protect my account. But at point it, feels like the odds are against me and one day someone's going to get through. I don't feel like I can trust Microsoft PLUS I'm so extremely sick of babysitting this account (it's been like 2 months of this).

What do I do?!?!? Will closing my account even do anything? Can I transfer my Xbox data?

:)

Liz Lasch, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Bagas Atmojo Win User

Can we transfer Persona 5 Royal save file from another xbox app account?

I tried to use the data from

AppData/Local/Packages/SEGAofAmericaInc[Numbers]/SystemAppData/wgs

Many people said that was the save data, but when i tried to replace it with another save from another account, idk why it can't be replaced

But when i tried to log in using my account on my brother pc, my save data was there

So can it be P5R on Xbox App using cloud save only?
  3. Crying Cola Win User

kingston data traveller memory stick, will it work?

Any USB stick can transfer data from one hardrive to the other, i remember transferring my resident evil 5 save from my old xbox to my new xbox.
  4. Daniel G3 Win User

I can not go into event lab and more in for a Horizon, fivebecause it is say to change ur privacy and safety settings

I have a second account which has some of my game data is there a way to transfer my save data

Thank u so much for helping with this
  5. MintCoffee57957 Win User

How to transfer my game library from a Xbox One to another?

With this transfer method, if I transfer a game, for example, and start it on my original profile from my Xbox, will all of my data and progress be saved?
  6. stickmanmeyhem Win User

Xbox Cannot Read HDD

After retrying it on my brother's xbox, it got to the dashboard. Unfortunately, it still can't read the data... However, it recognizes that there is 38.2GB taken on the Hard Drive and it looks like it may be able to transfer said data to a different hard
    drive. I'm going to attempt to do this on to my friend's 120GB Hard Drive in a few hours when he comes over. I'm hoping that if I can transfer the data to my friend's hard drive, maybe it will be readable. Then I can format my hard drive and transfer it back.
Thema:

1. Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my... - Similar Threads - Continuous attempts log

2. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  3. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  4. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  5. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  6. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  7. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  8. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...