Continual random Live disconnection

Discus and support Continual random Live disconnection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem has occurred on two different ISP's. Router/Modem reset, hard wired, console in DMZ, speed test good, new router/modem ...it's driving me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skud N yo face, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Continual random Live disconnection

This problem has occurred on two different ISP's. Router/Modem reset, hard wired, console in DMZ, speed test good, new router/modem ...it's driving me nuts!!! I have done everything that the useless flow chart had me do

:)

Skud N yo face, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    continual disconnection from xbox live

G'day alterego! Sorry to hear about the disconnections. We do understand how frustrating it is when your experience is interrupted like that, so let's see if we can get this figured out. We'll need a little more info first. Can you please start by posting
    the info requested from our
    START HERE! thread
    , including your network hardware info? Please answer these questions too:

1. Are there multiple consoles on the same network? If so, do they both/all experience the same thing at the same time? Does one disconnect when another connects?
    2. What error or notification pops up when you're disconnected?
    3. What happens when you try to reconnect? If you get an error message, what's the exact message?
    4. Do you have any other profiles you can try signing into? Are they affected in the same way with disconnections?

Let us know! We'll track down the issue that's disconnecting you and get you on a stable connection.

Misses Joust, Jul 1, 2016
  3. alterego95
    alterego95 Guest
    continual disconnection from xbox live

For 2days now I am lucky if I can get 10mins play without getting disconnected?? I went through everything with a rep on the telephone, clear. Cache redownload profile etc but this is doing my head in! I have been onto my internet company nothing wrong there
    120 doownload 12mpbs upload ping 10 so why can nobody give me an. Answer as to why it's happening?? I knows it's frustrating for. You guys when we are moaning but I never miss a payment have spent £100's off pounds on games, gta5 Cod ghosts and I can't get
    any enjoyment! Please help I will be eternally grateful Continual random Live disconnection :)

Yours in advance

alterego95, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Camaro8706
    Camaro8706 Guest

If you have two routers hock up that might be the problem

Camaro8706, Jul 2, 2016
  5. May i suggest going into your Xbox 360's internet settings and re-configuring it manually with your routers' information. Hope it helps Continual random Live disconnection :)

-Logan

UndeadShockwave, Jul 2, 2016
  6. Camaro IZ Chaos: Where did you get two routers from? I have had this problem in two different locations (Florida and Virginia)...two different ISP's.

UndeadShockwave: I re-configured manually and it did seem to help a little. Getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so for the last year, I'm not sure how often "normal" is anymore.

Skud N yo face, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Camaro8706 Win User

If you have two routers hock up that might be the problem
  8. Skud N yo face Win User

Camaro IZ Chaos: Where did you get two routers from? I have had this problem in two different locations (Florida and Virginia)...two different ISP's.

UndeadShockwave: I re-configured manually and it did seem to help a little. Getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so for the last year, I'm not sure how often "normal" is anymore.
  9. UndeadShockwave Win User

May i suggest going into your Xbox 360's internet settings and re-configuring it manually with your routers' information. Hope it helps :)

-Logan
  10. Mister Maka Win User

continuously being disconnected from xbox360 live

Hey there PennyWyze916.

Sorry to hear about the disconnection troubles! If you're still having issues, please check out this

Xbox Live Random Disconnection Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps. If you're still not able to keep a connection let us know so that we can continue troubleshooting this.
  11. ResWeb Win User

xbox elite series 2 controller usb drivers

Same...

6 months with this problem. I tried 5 different adapters and a lot of games, but random disconnection continue to exist.
Thema:

1. Continual random Live disconnection - Similar Threads - Continual random Live

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  10. What to do when Xbox shuts off for randomly and then continues to shut off multiple times after

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when Xbox shuts off for randomly and then continues to shut off multiple times after: My Xbox shuts off randomly when I’m playing games and then will continue to do so after for a short period and it will randomly crash games if they are over 40Gb only some games won’t crash and...