Contest for a 4K TV

Discus and support Contest for a 4K TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why am I not seeing any evidence that I entered the October contest (free trial of gamepass/log-in 15 days/get 4 achievements in 4 different games in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AGJanetReno, Oct 10, 2017.

1. AGJanetReno
    AGJanetReno Guest

Contest for a 4K TV

Why am I not seeing any evidence that I entered the October contest (free trial of gamepass/log-in 15 days/get 4 achievements in 4 different games in order to qualify)? Is that contest still happening? Am I now wasting my time trying to win?

:)

AGJanetReno, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    4k TV for the xbox one?

Little to no point in getting a 4K TV unless you have a source that delivers 4K, at the moment it would be better to go for a really good 1080p TV than a cheap 4K TV that you possibly may not use to its fullest for three or four years (until SKY/Virgin etc
    offer 4K TV)

If you do decide to go for a 4K, go for a Samsung. I've had most makes of TV and my current Samsung is the best I've had to date, just saying.

Shaggy2000, Oct 10, 2017
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    IGN reports Halo TV series to be broadcast on Showtime

4k tv's need to go down in price. sony have just got rid of there tv division havent they? my dad has a 4k tv his after a 4k curve tv 4k doesnt bother me but i do know ms said xb1 can do 4k for games but i dont see that happening yet

N7 Gh0stz, Oct 10, 2017
  4. PaidRug7705432 Win User

Xbox One X 4K pass thru?

When you say 4K pass through, are you talking about a 4K source sending the TV signal to the Xbox and then to the TV? Or sending the Xbox1 X 4K signal to pass through a 4K receiver and then to the 4K TV?
  5. TXPaladin Win User

Does 4K on xbox one x work on all games?

4K is about the resolution that is capable, not the power of a system. A 4K tv means its capable and will support 4K resolution. It all depends on if a game is made and supports 4K if it will display in 4K on a 4K tv.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

My tv is a 55" OLED 4k HDR tv (I did say in the past it has recorded in 4k and that the tv is running in 4k HDR)
  7. GoldCGGaming Win User

Best Xbox X gaming monitor?

I have a insignia 4k TV and it automatically recognized that it was 4k and set the TV to 4k when I turn the console on.
  8. ImmenseArc89746 Win User

Xbo one S and xbox one X

The XBOX ONE S is 4K, you have to have a 4K TV in order to get 4K content. Then your 4K TV has to be directly in the XBOX (TV IN ) HDMI slot. Once you connect this your XBOX will automatically download the Blu Ray 4K app
Thema:

Contest for a 4K TV

1. Contest for a 4K TV - Similar Threads - Contest

2. How do I contest a [mod removed] suspension!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contest a [mod removed] suspension!?!: How do I co test a suspensionthat was absolutely ridiculous? d86f9064-fe07-433d-a093-ed85ce3e1f2b
  3. Can we contest a com ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we contest a com ban?: My friends and I were playing SOT, were being harassed in game and the people harassing us in game were sending messages to my male friends via xbox and continuously sending party invites, that...
  4. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  5. Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial?: I purchased the Civilization VI New Frontier Pass on accident when I meant to buy the Anthology Upgrade. I stated in the refund that the purchase was unintentional, but it was still denied. The...
  6. Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted: Did any one ever see a winner posted for the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc Contest i kept checking long after the winner was supposed to be picked and never seen a winner but was eventually...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass Contest Winners for April

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass Contest Winners for April: I participated in the Bethesda collection ultimate game pass contest and scored over 8000 gamerscore. The winners have been announced on a Microsoft Forms page that I will provide the link to and...
  8. How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I find out the result of the Xbox Gamepass March Samsung Note 20 Contest?: So throughout the month of March, a contest for Gamepass that had you earn achievements in certain games and the top five earners for the month would receive a Samsung Note 20 had popped up on my...
  9. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER: Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"? I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (as you can see on the...
  10. Game Club Contest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Club Contest: Hi everyone After I have the clip, the original caption must be added on the post text or inside the clip? 04c57074-f86c-4b2f-b210-9865ef3e7244