CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]

Discus and support CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola a tod@s. En la compra de mi xbox, se inluien 3 juegos digitales. Estos codigos no figuran en la caja. H reclamado en la tienda y me derivan... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PunchingManugp, Feb 2, 2020.

1. CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]

Hola a tod@s.

En la compra de mi xbox, se inluien 3 juegos digitales. Estos codigos no figuran en la caja. H reclamado en la tienda y me derivan directamente a xbox. Despues de meses sigo sin poder hablar con nadie. Como puedo hacer que alguien de xbox se poga en contacto
    conmigo y ayudar a resolver este problema.

Graciaaaaaaaaaaaaas

[Translation-Hello to @ll

When buying my xbox, 3 digital games are instilled. These codes are not listed on the box. H claimed in the store and I am referred directly to xbox. After months I still can't talk to anyone. As I can get someone from xbox to pook in touch me and
    help solve this problem.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

:)

PunchingManugp, Feb 2, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If you bought the console in a store, and it's missing the codes for the games, you need to contact the store where you bought the console from.

It might be, that the store sold the console previously, the person took the codes and returned the console for a refund.

The store just checked that the console worked, but didn't check for the missing codes, and sold the console to you.

Microsoft can't help you with missing code cards unfortunately. You need to contact the store where you bought the console from.

[Google Translation:]

Si compró la consola en una tienda y le faltan los códigos para los juegos, debe comunicarse con la tienda donde compró la consola.

Puede ser que la tienda vendió la consola anteriormente, la persona tomó los códigos y devolvió la consola para obtener un reembolso.

La tienda solo comprobó que la consola funcionaba, pero no comprobó los códigos faltantes y le vendió la consola.

Desafortunadamente, Microsoft no puede ayudarte con las tarjetas de código faltantes. Debe comunicarse con la tienda donde compró la consola.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

no puedo recuperar mi juego [Translate] I can't get my game back

Hola!

Te dejo el número telefonico de soporte técnico para LATAM para que te pongas en contacto y te puedan ayudar a resolver el problema.

01800-2660068

[Translate by Mod]

Hello!

I'll leave you the LATAM support phone number to get in touch and help you resolve the issue.

01800-2660068
  4. HassanB Win User

problemas para conectarme

You need to contact phone support for XBOX Live to switch off automatic renewal.

Translation:

Es necesario ponerse en contacto con el soporte telefónico para Xbox Live para desactivar la renovación automática.
  5. TobyHoover Win User

ERRO DE CÓDIGO 397F-3CD6-1780-0700-C00-0163

FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE: Contacto Xbox Live Support - Llame al 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Contact Xbox Live Support - Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Código de tarjeta borrado

Thema:

1. CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT] - Similar Threads - CONTACTO TELEFONICO PHONE

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  4. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  5. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  6. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  7. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]: Hola. Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox. La beta de Support funciona fatal. Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se desconectaba aleatoriamente. Hablé con el...
  8. ¿Cómo me pongo en contacto con alguna PERSONA REAL de Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Cómo me pongo en contacto con alguna PERSONA REAL de Microsoft?: El problema que he tenido basicamente es que no puedo recuperar mi cuenta de microsoft, es la cuenta que me hice hace ya bastantes años y no me acuerdo de las contraseñas que usé anteriormente ni...
  9. Ponte en contacto con nosotros en Microsoft. Tenemos problemas para procesar tu ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ponte en contacto con nosotros en Microsoft. Tenemos problemas para procesar tu ...: quiero comprar en argentina y me sale el mensaje de arriba que puedo hacer llamo atencion al cliente pero ningun numero sirve o digito mal pero para mi es mas que no funcionan...
  10. xbox: "nose puede procesar su pago, ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de microsoft"[Xbox: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox: "nose puede procesar su pago, ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de microsoft"[Xbox: ...: Bueno, hoy vi que en un juego llamado fortnite tenian un pack y me dispuse a comprarlo pero al dar la informacion de mi tarjeta paso de que "no podemos procesar su pago, pongance en contacto con...